#30 You Tell Him You Hate Him Part Two

Ashton (Age 14):

It was about six hours later when you realized what you had said and had calmed down enough to care. You knew that Ashton was pretty sensitive about people saying they hated him, and felt bad instantly.

It was kind of late but you figured Ashton would still be up, besides, you were hungry and had ignored all offers of food.

You stood up, stretching before heading down the stairs. Ashton was standing at the counter on the phone, "Yeah, tomorrow works. Okay, cool." Ashton says before hanging up.

You clear your throat, and he jumps, "God, Y/N." He says, clutching his chest.

"I-I," you start taking a deep breath, "I came down to say I'm sorry."

"For what?" He asks, obviously thinking there were multiple things for you to be apologizing about, which there were.

"Everything, especially saying I hate you. I don't, obviously."

Ashton pulls you in a hug, "I know, I hope you realize this doesn't mean you're off the hook."

"I didn't think so,"

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Ash."

Luke (Age 17):

The next day you woke up, no memory of what you had said the night before. You walked down the stairs, yawning, knowing that you had classes this morning. You went into the kitchen, and Luke (who was standing there making toast) turned away from you.

That's when it hit you, you had told him you hated him last night. That was so untrue, and it was just a spur of the moment thing.

You sigh, and grab a box of cereal out of the pantry, "Luke..." You begin and he doesn't make any movement.

"I know that you're probably beyond pissed about what I said last night, I didn't mean it. I love you, obviously. And you were right--I shouldn't go out on Sunday nights. I'm glad I didn't, I would be miserable today. Thanks, for that, anyways. I really am sorry about it." You tell him, but he doesn't answer.

You sigh, pouring yourself a bowl of cereal and turning to go to the table when you feel arms wrap around you, "I forgive you," He says.

You turn around and hug him back, "Thanks,"

"I love you, Y/N." He says teasingly.

"I love you too, Lukey." You reply, juust as teasingly.

Calum (Age 13):

Calum spent the next few hours trying to get you to come out to talk to him, until your mom came and told him to just let you cool down.

It was about five when you decided you could talk to him again, and as soon as you opened the door, Calum appeared.

"Oh my God, Y/N. I am so freaking sorry," He says.

"I'm sorry, too."

"You didn't do anything wrong, you had every right to be mad at me. God, I'm such a horrible brother. Who forgets about everything they promise their sister? Even if they are busy?"

"Hey, you're not a horrible brother. Your probably the best brother ever, okay? I'm sorry for saying I hate you, because I don't. I was mad."

He pulls you in a hug and you two stand there, hugging, for a while. "I love you,"

"I love you too," You reply, then took a step back, "Now enough of the sappy crap."

Michael ( Age 16)

The next morning, you had cooled down enough to talk to Michael about the whole situation.

You stepped out of your bedroom and into the living room where Mikey was sitting on his phone. You sat on the couch next to him, making him jump slightly.

When he saw you, he was silent for a minute, before speaking, "Are you still mad at me...?" He asked hesitantly.

You took a deep breath, "No. I realized last night that everything I had said was pretty stupid. I get it, and I'm proud of you for living your dreams. Screw the people who don't see me as my own person."

He laughs, "Good, because to be honest, I think you're cooler than I am."

"No way, Mr. I'm-In-A-Band." You joke back.

"C'mon, Y/N. You're the coolest person I know."

"I think you mean the most loserish person you know."

He laughs before giving you a hug, "I love you, you dork." He says.

"You're a bigger dork than I am, but I love you too."