#16 Habit You Have that He Hates

Ashton: biting your nails

You don't remember how it started, but from since you can remember you've bitten your nails when you get nervous or excited or anything. It irritated Ashton so badly because you'd get hangnails and then they'd get infected, and you complain about it and Ashton would always shove it back on the fact that you bite your nails. You couldn't help it, you've tried everything to stop--painting your nails, taping them, nothing worked.

Luke: biting your lip

He thinks you're going to hurt yourself a lot more then what you already do. You won't wear chapstick, so your lips are always chapped, and he worries that you're going to infect your lip or something stupid like that. It was a coping stratagey. You always bit your lip when you got nervous, or stressed out or if something bad had happened. It was a lot worse during the school year where you'd bit your lip every single day, multiple times because of tests and assignments and such. Luke just worried about you. (And possibly attracting guys.)

Calum: fidgeting

No matter where you were or what you were doing, you were constantly fidgeting, sometimes with little things like paperclips or erasers, but you always were. It'd irritate Cal because he'd find paperclips in weird shapes when he needed them, or he'd never be able to find erasers, or they were always gone on the pencils. You were pretty sure you had ADD, and you'd try and stop and sit still for a while, but it was really difficult. Your record time was 30 minutes--a 'wonderful' 30 minutes, as Cal puts it.

Michael: snapping your phone case

Being as you always had your phone with you, Michael could never get away from the incessant sound of you popping your phone case off and popping it back on. You'd do it while watching TV, reading, working on homework, anything. It irritated Michael so much because you wouldn't stop, no matter how hard you tried, and the noise irritated him so badly. He'd be trying to work on a song and you'd be sitting there snapping your phone case. Whenever he'd ask you to stop, you'd stop for a few minutes before sub conciously starting it again. Michael would give up and leave the room.