#2 You Two Fight

Ashton (Age 17): "Goodnight, Jack." You say to what you hoped would still be your boyfriend after tonight.

When Jack smiled at you before closing the door, it didn't meet his eyes and you could tell. Ashton was being a freaking asshole! He kept making snide comments about Jack and doing everything he could in his power (like kicking Jack in the shin, making comments about 'whatever you put into my sister, I'll cut off' and other not-so-nice things) to scare Jack away.

To say you were pissed off was an understatement.

Once the door closed, you whipped around to where Ashton sat on the couch smirking. "What the hell was that, Ashton?!" You exclaim.

"What was what?" He asked, faking innocence.

"Oh, don't act stupid! You know exactly what you were doing!" You yell.

"I wasn't doing anything, Y/N." He says, calmy, pissing you off more.

"Really? How about all those comments? The one about 'what you put into my sister, I'll cut off'? You kicking him in the shin? How immature are you, Ashton? I thought you were supposed to be my older brother!" You say, anger radiating off of you.

"I'm protecting you, Y/N!" He says, finally showing some emotion.

"By ruining my life? I brought Jack here because I thought you'd finally approve of one of my boyfriends." You say, scoffing.

"Wait, you've had more then one?! I thought Jack was the first!" He exclaims standing up.

"I've had four, including Jack. But you know why you've never met them? I knew you'd do this with them, but not Jack! Jack's is the sweetest, nicest guy I've met in my life, Ashton! He treats me better then you do and I love him, okay? We've been dating for eight months. You've only now met him because I was afraid! And I regret ever letting him meet you! You've basically ruined the best relationship I've ever had!" You scream, a tear streaming down your face.

Ashton stops when he hears you say that you love Jack, "Y/N-I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"Of course you didn't! You never do!" You cut him off, turning around and storming up the stairs.

Luke (Age 13): "Mom!" You call, tears streaming down your face.

You had just gotten braces and if you've ever met someone who's had them--it hurts like a freaking mother the first few days.

There was no answer, and you let out a strangled sob at the pain. Your pain meds had worn off while you were sleeping, and you wouldn't have woken up if it wasn't for the pain. Luke shows up at the door, rubbing his face, and pushes his hair out of his face, "What are you yelling for, Y/N?" He asks, sounding a bit mad.

"I need my pain meds." You say.

"And you couldn't have gotten it yourself?" He asks.

"I dunno where they are. Mom had them." You answer, wiping away the tears Luke couldn't see in the dark.

"So you had to yell?' He asks.

"Yes." You answer.

"It's two in the morning, Y/N!"

"I'm in pain, Luke!" You shoot back.

"Oh, suck it up." He says, turning.

A sob leaves your mouth, and he stops. "Great to know you care. Fine, I'll go find it myself. It's not like I got braces today or anything." You say.

"Wait, what?" He asks, whipping around, seeing the tears now.

"I got braces today, Luke! I feel like I'm dying, and I want to sleep and I need my freaking pain meds so get out of the way!" You yell.

"I didn't know, Y/N. I'll get them for you." He says, pulling you into a hug.

"My mouth hurts." You say, against his chest.

He shushes you before going to find your medicine.

Calum (Age 15): School had just ended, and you knew you hadn't done very well this year. You tried your best, you really did. It was just so freaking difficult and sometimes you just couldn't do it.

You were pretty sure you didn't get anything higher then a C on your final report card. You would try to hide the report card, but surprise surprise, they mailed them this year.

Every day you'd go downstairs preparing yourself for the lecture, and so far you had been safe. Until one Saturday you came down to see Calum looking at a piece of paper, shaking his head. "What's that?" You ask, sitting next to him.

"How did you get a D in English? I thought that was your best class!" He says, looking kind of pissed.You had moved in with Calum for the remainder of the year after your grades had dropped so much your mom thought yuo needed help."It was." You say."Y/N. You have nothing higher then a C! Mom raised you better than that!""I can't help it!""Really? Because they're your grades." He says"I tried!" "Not hard enough, obviously. I don't see how you can get a freaking C in PE! All you have to do is show up!""It's hard, okay? I don't understand any of the stuff!" You defend yourself."Okay, really? That's not excuse, Y/N! Your teachers are there for a reason!""You wouldn't understand!""Then make me understand!"

You don't answer him and turn around walking up the stairs.Michael (Age 12): You had ADD, and everyone knew that. You were taking some medicine for it, but it didn't do much. You still found it really hard to sit still for long periods of time.ANd being on tour with Michael for a while, really didn't help that situation. "Please, sit still, Y/N." He begs as you bounce your leg up and down while you sit on the couch.

You were driving between cities and the boys were having a song writing session in the living room area. You were basically dying though, because you had to sit through it (there was nothing else for you to do.)You stopped bouncing your leg, but started tapping incessantly on the arm of the chair. "Y/N, please." Michael says stopping you."I'm trying!" You say, stopping your hand."Try harder!" He replies.Even though it shouldn't have hurt, it did. He knew how hard it was for you, even with the medicine, and yet he says that to you.You ignore it and sit still for a few minutes before your leg starts bouncing again without you even realizing it. "Y/N!" Michael exclaims."I'm sorry!" You yell back just as loud, "I can't sit still and you know that!""Michael..." Luke starts, but stops when Michael opens his mouth."I'm sorry." Michael says and hugs you, "I do know that,"