Important

I know what you're all thinking, "ugh, Sydnee, not another Author's Note! Are you ever gonna update again?" And yes. I am. I swear on my life but I have some very important things going on right now and this summer has been insannnee.

The 26th-30th, I was on a church trip that I couldn't have my phone for, but you knew that. I had an amazing time. And I'm really glad I went, because I found out it was the last thing I'll be able to do with my ward. (That's how they devided everyone up, its like school district boundaries.)

On the 30th, I found out that we're moving. We have to move by the fifteenth. We still don't have a place to go, and we're leaving in ten days or so. So, life is hectic. We've been living in this house for almost five years, so it's hard to just pack up and leave.

We're moving outside of my ward boundaries, too. And that's really hard for me, because the youth and leaders in this ward are basically my second family and it's going to be really, really tough leaving them. And I'm not great with making new friends.

Anyways, so we have a lot to do to be able to move out by the 15th, and that's my main focus right now obviously.

And to add on top of that, my sister is leaving for college on the eighteenth. Me, my mom and my older brother are all going to Montana with her for a few days and I'm really going to miss her. I've shared a room with her sibe forever, basically. It's going to be hard without her.

And then, on the 24th, I start my sophomore year of school. That wouldn't be too bad, if I had my schedule. But they put them up, and took them down while I was on my church trip. :( So I don't know when I'll find that out.

And once school starts, I have yo go to 36 after school study halls because of my absences last year. I have to have better attendence this year, guys. It's imperative.

So, all in all, my last month of summer is booked. There's not much time for me to update.

Annnnnddd, I'm at a major block with my preferences. I have literally no ideas, and no clue what you guys want to read. So. Please, please leave me some ideas. It would be amazing because I really don't want to end this story :(

I promise I'll try my hardest to get out some updates this month, but just keep all of this in mind.

I love you guys!!! Thanks for understanding!

-Sydnaynay xx