#53 Song Preference : "Vanilla Twilight" - Owl City

V v v v sad feels

You've been warned

------>WARNING WARNING WARNING<------

MENTIONS OF SUICIDE, MAY BE TRIGGERING. PLEASE, BE CAREFUL WHEN READING THIS!

Ashton (Age 13): The stars lean down to kiss you / but I lie awake and miss you

You were too young, everyone said, too young to be pushed to the brink. But you were.

Ashton had visited your grave today, pretty late, actually. Despite it being creepy as heck, he couldn't help but like the way the stars on the horizon seemed to be outline your tomb stone. 

But now he was home, and it was four am but he couldn't sleep because he missed you too much.

And Ashton agreed, you were too young.

Luke (Age 15): If my voice could reach back to the past  / id whisper in your ear / oh darling i wish you were here.

Luke blamed himself for your death. If he was at home, not on tour, you wouldn't have gone out that night. You wouldn't have gotten into the car accident. You wouldn't have died

Of course they all missed you, but Luke missed you the most. The past fifteen years were amazing, but not enough.

Every night, Luke stayed up thinking about how if he could tell you anything, he'd say how he wished you were here.

Calum (Age 14): Drenched in vanilla twilight / i sit on the front porch all night

It had been three months, ad everyone knew how upset Calum was. I mean, he sister did die. They post poned the tour, and it started up again tomorrow.

Calum was too sad, and angry, and upset to sleep. Drenched in all these emotions, he grabbed a sweatshirt, slipped on his shoes and went out to the front porch.

Looking at the stars, he started to cry because the stars reminded him of you. Always there, even though you can't always seem them.

Michael (Age 16): Waist deep in thought cause / when I think of you / i don't feel so alone

Michael sat on the couch in the back of the tour bus, head in his hands, elbows on his knees, just thinking. Thinking about you, and how much he missed you, and how much he wished he couls have saved you.

There were no signs, his mother said, nothing to show what you were really feeling inside. They never thought you would kill yourself, you were too happy. But looks can be deceiving.

Only then did Michael realize he was crying, but he didn't feel alone. He was so deep in thought, because when he thought of you, it felt like you were still here.

V v sorry about that, I was listening to Pandora the other day, and this came on and ever since I've been itching to write a fic about it. I was thinking about writing a muke one shot on ao3, but changed my mind and thus this preference was born.

I wrote this on my phone, so I apologize about typos and the short length.

it's a bit longer than the last one, but not by too much.

I swear the next one will be longer

AND GUYS THIS HAS BEEN IN THE 300'S ON FANFICTION LIKE THAT IS CRAZY BC THAT'S ON LIKE PAGE FIFTEEN AND I USUALLY GO BACK THAT FAR BC I'VE READ LIKE EVERYTHING AND HOLY FRICK THANK YOU SO MUCH U SLAY GUYS U SLAY.