#58 You're A YouTuber and He Freaks Out Over One of Your Friends

fricking long title im sorry but hey this should be fun goodbye. let's just say you're eighteen-nineteen in all of these bc i'm too lazy to do actual ages

Ashton: "Are you coming to the event tonight?" You ask Ash as you shove the last half of your poptart into your mouth.

You were both in L.A.--him for a concert, you for VidCon. "Yeah, I think I am. When do you leave?"

"Ten minutes,"

"Yeah, I'll just go with you--soundcheck isn't until seven." He replies and slides his shoes on.

"Sounds good, just don't be surprised if no one freaks out over you because they're freaking out about me," You joke, flipping your hair over your shoulder, causing him to burst out laughing.

"Sure, dork."

-

At the event, you set your stuff down, motioning for Ashton to follow as you walk over to some of your YouTube friends--Dan, Phil, Cat, Joey, and Louise. "Yoooo." You joke walking over, "This is my brother, Ash."

They all introduce themselves and Ash looked kind of star struck, "Ash?" You ask, snapping him out of it.

"Oh, sorry, I've actually seen some of your guys' videos," He says, motioning to Dan and Phil, "I like 'em."

"He's lying--he's seen al of them."

Dan and Phil laugh and needless to say this was the topic of their next video that they did with VidCon.

Luke: "Luke, if you're coming we have to leave now!" You say, trying to make sure you had everything before going towards the cab to head to DigiTour.

"I'm coming, calm down!" He complains, coming out of the room and following you down the steps, "Please don't freak out, Luke."

"Why the heck would I freak out?" He asks, confused.

"Because I may or may not have told you who all was going to be on DigiTour."

"What do you mean?" He asks, but you stayed silent, "Y/N what do you mean?!"

"Troye Sivan's going to be there,"

"What?! Are you serious? My God, Y/N why didn't you tell me before! I'm not prepared, I'm going to make a fool out of myself," He says shaking his head.

"Oh come on! You're freaking Luke Hemmings, no you're not. If anything Troye's going to freak out over you."

"I can't believe you wouldn't tell me this," He says as you two walk into the building where DigiTour was being held.

"You wouldn't have come!"

"Uh, yes I would! It's Troye Sivan," He says and follows you as you walk toward a group of your friends.

"Hey, guys," You greet, "This is my dorky brother, Luke."

Standing amongst the group was Zoe, Troye, Alfie, Marcus, and Tyler. They all introduce themselves, and Troye and Tyler weren't doing the best job at hiding their fangirling.

"I love your music," Troye and Luke said at the same time--and you swear, both of them were going to pass out as your rolled your eyes.

Calum: "Are we there yet?" Calum complained as you took another right turn.

"We'll be there in ten minutes, Cal." You reply.

"You said that five minutes ago!"

"It was five seconds!" You reply and he groaned.

He was silent for the next ten minutes as you pulled into the meet up place, "Who's all going to be here?" He asks you.

"Me and a bunch of my YouTube friends. Caspar, Joe, Zoe, Tyler--"

"Tyler Oakley?!" He cuts you off.

"Yes...? Why?"

"Tyler Oakley is awesome! I love his videos! Why didn't you tell me you two were friends?!"

"It never came up...? I mean, your friends with some of my favorite celebrities, so..."

"But this is Tyler Oakley!" He defends as you two walk into the building.

"Exactly, he's probably going to be fangirling because of you, Cal."

"Wait, he likes our music?" He asks.

"He likes everybody, Cal, I swear-"

"Hey, Y/N!" A voice calls and you walk toward it, seeing as it was Tyler and some of your other YouTube friends.

"Hey, guys, this is my brother, Calum."

Your friends introduced themselves, and both Tyler and Calum were trying to calm themselves down and you rolled your eyes, "Dorks," You whispered.

Michael: "Where are we even going?" Michael complained.

"One of my YouTube friends is filming a video with me, and invited me over. I told her that you were here, and she said that you could hang with her boyfriend if you wanted, and that maybe later we could all film together."

"I don't want to hang out with some random boy, I want to play video games!"

"You can do that with him," You say.

"He's probably a boring gamer though."

That caused you to burst out laughing, "What?" He complains.

You catch your breath, "Nothing, nothing."

"Who's your friend, anyways?"

"Her names' Marzia."

"Isn't that PewDiePie's girlfriend's name?"

"Yeah?"

"Huh, coincidence, I bet."

You roll your eyes, "You're literally so dense, Michael. How many YouTubers do you think are named Marzia?"

"Wait so you mean--"

"Oh my God, yes, Mikey. Her boyfriend is PewDiePie--Felix--and that is who you can play video games with."

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

"No?"

"HE FOLLOWS ME ON TWITTER AND I FREAKED OUT ON THERE, THIS ISN'T GOOD OH MY GOD."

"Mikey, shut up!" You say as you pull into the drive way.

"No, I can't do this!"

"Michael, if you don't get your butt in there I'm telling the entire YouTube community about the confetti incident."

"I'm going!" He says, climbing out of the car.

Upon entering the house, Felix and Michael both ended up acting out their stupid twitter and conversation, and you were pretty sure they filmed a gaming video together.

OKAY WRITING THIS I REALLY THINK A PEWDIEPIE + MICHAEL GAMING VIDEO WOULD BE THE BEST THING TO EVER EXIST

SORRY SOME OF THESE ARE AWKWARD I'M JUST AWKWARD

QOTU: favorite YouTuber?

AOTU:Literally everyone. Dan, Phil, Zoe, Caspar, Joe, Joey, PewDiePie, Marzia, Brent, Chris [Collins], Our2ndLife, Connor, Tyler, Troye, Jack & Finn, thecomputernerd01, Andrew [Lowe], thatsojack, literally everyone cx