#24 Your Friend Comes Up With a Joke About Him/The Band

Ashton (Age 14):

"OH MY GOD!" You exclaim loudly before you started to laugh really hard.

Ashton peaks his head into the room, "You okay?"

You look over before laughing hard, "You-the boys-5 seconds of sunday." You say between your laughs.

"What are you talking about?" He asks.

You don't answer, just laugh harder as you turn your computer.

He reads the picture your friend had sent you, and laughs slightly, "That wasn't as funny as you made it up to be."

It was a picture of a bunch of the 5 Seconds of Summer album underneath the 'Christian Music' section at Target and the caption was 'i really like this band called 5 seconds of sunday. you may have heard their debut single she looks so pure'.

"IT'S HILARIOUS." You call as he walks out.

"Not really!"

Luke (Age 15):

You hadn't seen Luke all day, and you were kind of glad, because you knew the second you saw him you'd burst out laughing.

Your friend and you were talking about him, and she didn't know that his name was Lucas, so when you told her, she died over the phone and her phone autocorrected Lucas to Lucinda.

You came down stairs smelling pizza, and go into the kitchen seeing Luke stand there.

He turns around and you instantly start laughing. "What?!" He exclaims, you reaction scaring me.

You laugh harder, "Is there something at my face?" He asks, wiping it.

You fall to the ground, holding your stomach, "My God, Y/N what?!"

You finally catch your breath, "Lucinda."

"What?!" You start laughing harder, and it took another twenty minutes before you were able to explain it.

He didn't find it funny, but you still laughed.

Michael (Age 16):

Your friend had been drawing things in math class, just messing around. She gave you one of the things she was drawing, but it was folded up and she made you promise not to look at it until you got home.

So you did.

When you got home, you had sat on the couch next to Michael, and pulled out your stuff to do homework.

The sheet of paper fell out, and you grinned, picking it up and opening it.

When you did, you immeaditely burst out laughing. On it was a picture of the boys, but Luke was a lemon, Ashton was an apple, Michael was a mango, and Calum was a coconut. She had titled it, "5 Seconds of Star Fruit"

Michael looked over with a weird look, you look up, and laugh harder, shoving the picture into his hand.

He looks down, "Okay...? That's uhm, interesting..."

"COME ON! THAT IS FUNNY."

"Yeah, not really. Why am I a mango?"

"Because, it's like the only fruit that starts with an 'm'."

He rolls his eyes, giving the paper back to you.

Calum (Age 13):

You had been texting your friend for the past three hours, and she had come up with the smart idea that Cal was half fruit.

Everything was normal, until she had sent you an edit where she had mashed Calum and a kiwi together.

Have you ever seen a human and a fruit mixed together? No, well it's pretty freaking funny.

You had saved the picture, set it as Cal's contact photo, and laughed pretty hard at it.

You were working on math homework when you heard the door open and shut form down stairs, Cal was home.

You jump up, grabbing your phone and rushing down the stairs getting the picture up.

"Cal, Cal, Cal, Cal," You rushed seeing him in the kitchen with the boys.

"What?" He asks, turning around.

You shove your phone in his face, "What the heck is that?!"

"It's you and a kiwi mixed," You say.

"Why?!"

"Because my friend said you were half fruit, then did this." You explain.

"Okayy...?" You shrugged, and walked off, hearing the boys laugh at Cal.

---

ahahaha kay none of these made sense unless you're my friend woopsies.

oh well but yeah.

there ya go.