#86 You Guys' Are Twins

okay so do you guys (who are writers) ever get those periods of times where you literally just CANNOT write for the life of you??? yeah, i just went through one of those. i'm still in it, but i'm forcing myself to write this which is why it's not that great.

this wasn't the one with the most votes - he forgets to pick you up is - i am working on the other one but i figured i could actually get this one out in one sitting so let's see.

i hope everyone is having a good 2015 so far, and yeah, onto this preference. c:

(btdubs, you're obviously the same age as the boy in this one.)

Ashton: The first thing you usually told people when they found out that you and Ashton were twins was the fact that you were older than him by two minutes. It wasn't a lot but it was a good excuse when it came down to who got the first piece of birthday cake or who got shotgun.

Most people didn't realize that you and Ash were twins, except a lot of the fans that had been in the fandom for a long time. All the fans knew you were Ashton's sister, but not many of them had put the pieces together.

It wasn't that obvious, either. Yes, you guys looked alike because you were twins, but you looked like you were seventeen, not twenty, so people just assumed you guys' were siblings, not twins. A lot of people flipped when they  found out, and you weren't sure why. It wasn't that big of a deal.

Ashton and you had usually gotten along while you were kids. When you guys fought it was over thing like shotgun, or chores, or TV shows. You guys' did have your few major fights during your teenage years, but when Ashton left for the tour, you pursued your own career as a photographer, and unlike Ashton, you were halfway through your third year of college.

Ashton and you weren't very much alike in personality, either. Ashton's personality was, well you know, Ashton. You were much more simple and minimalist. You weren't as out there as Ashton was, but you loved him.

You kind of had to - he was your twin.

Luke: Everyone, and I mean everyone knew you and Luke were twins. You looked almost identical. You two had the same blonde hair and blue eyes, and you were taller than Luke by half an inch (which you took pride in, because how many people could say they were taller than Luke Hemmings?) Luke was older than you by five minutes, so you took pride in the fact that you looked older than him. It was odd for a girl to be so tall, so you looked like you were at least twenty, not eighteen.

No one was really shocked when you confirmed the fact that you and Luke were twins. You guys just acted like twins. Whenever one of you were sad, the other could just feel it. Whenever a twitter war was going on between one of you two and some one else, the other was almost instantly there by the other's side. You just had the twin feeling that not many people can say they had.

You and Luke were really similar in personality, not just looks. You both had the awkward, tall, lanky look to them, and were weird beyond compare. Your music taste was almost identical, and Luke had taught you how to play guitar when he got his. (He would never admit this, but when he had got it and begun to teach you he said "you have to do it with me, or else it won't feel right!)

After Luke left for the tour, you stopped playing the guitar. It just wasn't the same and besides, it was Luke's thing. You liked writing more, so you focused on writing and you were working on getting a professional editor to edit your first finished book.

The only person you had really told about the book was Luke, because you guys were twins and you had this connection.

Calum: There was literally no one who saw you and thought you and Calum were twins. You were super girly, with skirts and pink and the whole nine yards. You loved glitter and rainbows and okay, yes, you went through a Justin Bieber phase. You were really mainstream, and to be quite honest, not many of the fans liked you because of it.