#51 He Finds One Of Your YouTube Videos

Ashton (Age 14): You posted covers of you singing on YouTube, but you never showed your face because you didn't want people to freak out over you because 'omfg you're ashton irwin's sister'. You wanted people to like you because of you.

You created new social media accounts for that, all without showing your face. No one knew who you were, and your 150,000 subscribers you had so far, were hard earned. You had even been able to keep it from Ashton, but nothing stays that way for long.

You had just posted your new cover, it was of You're Worth It by Cimorelli because it meant a lot to you and they had just officially released it.

Ashton wasn't home yet, not for another month so you were feeling pretty great about it. Meanwhile, on the bus, Luke was scrolling through twitter when a tweet caught his eye.

@FanTwitter: I'm 99% positive this is @Y/T/N *youtube link*

He was curious and clicked on it, and the video began to play. Luke smiled, because that was in fact you. Then he frowned, as he actually listened to the lyrics. "Ash!" He called, and Ash entered the back of the bus, "Yeah?"

"Did you know Y/N has a YouTube channel?"

"What?" He walks over, and Luke restarts the video.

"That's Y/N? Oh my God, why did she never tell me about this and oh my, God, that song, I have to call her!"

Let's just say, that YouTube channel didn't stay a secret for very much longer.

Luke (Age 15):

You kept your YouTube videos hidden too, but you showed your face in them. You just made sure to keep them deep within YouTube and away from the fans, by never tweeting about them and hoping no one ever saw them and tweeted about it.

You had finished uploading one where you talked about how each school morning went.

You were feeling pretty great about it, and closed your laptop. You walked down the stairs, and your phone rang. You picked it up, and saw it was Luke, and grinned, "Hey!" You greet, happily picking it up.

There was only laughter in response, "Luke...?"

"Oh my, God, Y/N." He gets out between his laughs.

"Are you high?" You ask, furrowing your eyebrows as you put popcorn into the microwave.

"No! But your video! I'm dying," He was still laughing.

Your eyes widen, "What video?"

"Some fan tweeted me the link to your school morning videos, and it's so accurate, oh my, God!" You could hear the other boys laughing too, and you almost slammed your head into the wall because frick.

"You weren't supposed to know about that."

"Why? It's hilarious! Wait, wait, guys click on that one!" You hear Luke say something to them, and then your intro started to play.

"STOP WATCHING MY VIDEOS."

"NOOO," Then he hangs up.

"Dork," You whispered and rolled your eyes.

Calum (Age 17):

"What's up you guys, it's Y/N. How are you guys? I'm good, good. So, today, I'm going to be talking about what people expect me to do being Calum's sister, and what I actually do. So basically being Cal's sister expectations vs reality." You hear your voice playing, and your eyes widen.

That was your most recent video you had uploaded last night, and you were pretty sure Calum had all of the boys over.

That could mean one thing and one thing only--they had found your YouTube channel.

It wasn't exactly well hidden, but you were almost positive they ignored all the tweets about your channel, because Calum said they didn't really like the self promotion and usually ignored it.

So crap.

"Number one, Friday nights. Expectations," You had had some friend over to film this.

In this you were "partying" and being social. "Annnd, realities."

It changed to you and your friends sitting on the couch throwing popcorn at the screen, "DON'T EAT THE FREAKING BERRIES PEETA."

And then there was laughter, and you got up from your spot because they really were watching your YouTube videos. You got to the top of the stairs and scream down, "STOP STALKING ME, GOD, I KNOW I'M FAMOUS BUT YOU'RE ALL CREEPS!" You joke.

"DON'T EAT THE BERRIES!" Calum yells back up and you laugh, before going back to your room.

Michael (Age 13):

You were skyping Michael late one Saturday night, "What are you doing?" You ask, as you grab a brownie that your Mom had made earlier.

"Are those Mom's brownies?" He asks.

"Yeah, why?" You ask around the brownie in your mouth.

"Okay, one, ew. And two, I miss those!" He complains,

"Whatever, so what are you doing?" You repeat, after swallowing.

"Going through fan tweets," He replies, "Oh, hey, what's this?"

He clicks on a couple things and the next thing you know a distorted voice that you recognized a little too well was talking.

There was the creaking of a spinning chair, "Hi." Then some weird dub step music played and you knew what it was instantly.

"NO STOP!" You exclaim, but Michael shushed you, and you knew that he clicked mute so he couldn't hear you, but you could hear him still.

"I don't know why people think I'm cool and all because Michael's my brother, I literally sit here all day. Sometimes I can't even be bothered to change my shirt because I'm not going anywhere."

And in that instant you knew that you'd never live this down, ever.

And you were right, because the next time you saw the boys, Luke asked, "Is that the same shirt from yesterday?" And you've never seen the boys laugh as hard as they did then.

hey this was kind of fun to write idk

bye