#114 Thing You Do That He Finds Weird

i'm like hey what's up hello

Ashton (Age 14): Using Fandom References In Every Day Conversation

It didn't matter what you were talking about or who you were talking with, if you could fit a fandom reference into the conversation, you would. It irritated quite a few people, because after you would say something they would ask you what you meant, but 95% of the time, you wouldn't explain yourself.

It didn't matter what fandom it was either. You could say something about a friend needing to take a dil-pill, or something being 'siriusly ron' with someone. You just couldn't help yourself, because the amount of accomplishment you felt when someone did get your references made it all worth it.

Luke (Age 15): Marking Your Dances

You had been a dancer for years, and so marking dances had become something you just did naturally. Sometimes it was when you were standing with Luke somewhere in public and you would mark it with your hands and a little bit of your feet, and Luke would always make you stop because you would draw attention to them.

Other times, it was as simple as marking it with your fingers while you were sitting on the couch watching TV or at the dinner table. It always interested Luke that you could do it so simply and easily, without even thinking about it. But after dancing for as long as you had, doing the same forty steps in a dance, just in different order, it had become easy to mark them without thinking about it.

Calum (Age 13): Talking To Yourself

Okay, so everyone talks to themselves at some point, yes, but you took it to a new level. Sometimes, Cal would walk past your room, and you'd be having a full blown conversation about what happened at school that day, or you'd repeat something you had seen online.

It stemmed off of the fact that in theater, one of the memorizing tactics you used was to walk around the classroom while repeating your lines over and over again. Now, you did that in at home, but with everything, not just lines. You had even started to do it in public, and it always made Cal laugh because you'd get weird looks from people or they'd ask you to speak up, and you would have to awkwardly explain that you were, in fact, talking to yourself.

Michael (Age 17): Stressed Out Procrastination

Stressed out procrastination was when you had something to do, and you knew you had to do it, and you had time to do it, but you got so stressed out about it that you couldn't do it. This happens a lot during school, and you would sit on your bed freaking out about it to the point where Michael would walk by, see you staring at the ceiling and know exactly what you were doing.

The conversation after usually went as followed, M - Just do it!, Y - But I'm so stressed out about it! Eventually, he gave up trying to comfort you and let you wallow in your stressed out procrastination every month or so.

qotu; favorite food currently?

aotu; okay, this is going to sound really weird, but i have a friend who makes the BEST popcorn in the entire world, and she gave me some for christmas, and it's so good. that, my friends, is my favorite food right now.