#8 He Hears Something Out of Context

Ashton (Age 14): You had just spent four hours watching YouTube and Vine and had seen the Cameron Dallas Is My Boyfriend thing from Shawn more than once.

You didn't mind. You loved Shawn and Cameron.

You had come out of your room for food, because your stomach had gotten the best of you. Cameron Dallas was stuck in your head so you were singing it as you looked for food.

"Cause Cameron Dallas is my boyfriend."

Of course, Ashton decided to walk into the kitchen at this moment and hear you sing that. "Who's Cameron Dallas?  You're to young to have a boyfriend. When did you start dating him? How long have you been dating him? Where did you two meet? How old is he? When do I get to meet him? Who are his-"

"Ashton! I don't have a boyfriend."

"But you were just singing about having one."

"I know. Cameron Dallas is an internet sensation. His friend Shawn wrote that song as a joke, and it's stuck in my head." You explain.

"Ohh, okay." He says, and leaves the kitchen

Luke (Age 16): "She went around school with a t-shirt shoved underneath her sweatshirt and told everyone "I'm pregnant." You were explaining the newest gossip to your best friend.

Of course Luke decides to walk by and only hear the, "I'm pregnant." part.

"You're what?!" He screeches.

"I gotta call you back." You say and hang up.

"Who the hell got you pregnant?! Mom's going to kill you. I'm going to kill him!"

"LUKE! I'M NOT FREAKING PREGNANT!" You yell over his rant.

"You just-"

"Some girl was going around telling people she was pregnant. Kalie was gone yesterday so I was explaining it to her."

"Next time, don't say it like that."

"No, next time, don't jump to conclusions."

Calum (Age 17):

"The song's so freaking dirty. It's like, 'we're gonna have sex all night'." You laugh with your best friend, Jake (who was a guy.)

But don't brother's have the best timing ever.

"What?!" Calum freaks, walking by your doorway.

He stops and walks in flipping out, "Jake, I think it's time for you to leave!" He says loudly.

"What are you talking about, Cal?" You ask, jumping up the same time Jake did.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Leave." He says.

"I'll see you later, Y/N, but your brother scares me." Jake says, running out of your room.

"I should scare you!" Calum says at the same time you exclaim, "Jake!"

"What the heck was that?!" You yell, turning to him.

"What was the whole thing about doing it all night?!" Cal shoots back.

"Oh my god, Cal, we were talking about a song."

"Oh."

"Yeah, and you kinda just scared my best friend off."

"Sorry?" He says, smiling sheepishly.

You roll your eyes, and go to call Jake back.

Michael (Age 13):

"I may have kicked her in the stomach," You say as seriously as you could over the phone, "And punched her in the face."

Michael walked by, and only heard that part. He couldn't believe it! You, of all people, got in a fight? He sighed and shook his head walking away, deciding he would confront you later.

Inside your room you had burst out into laughter, "I wish I could! I hate her so much." You say, laughing.

"I know, she's awful!"

"Y/N! DINNER!" Your Mom yells up the stairs.

"I gotta go, Tayla. I'll call you later."

Downstairs your mom was putting her shoes on, "Dinner's in the kitchen. Michael should be down in a minute, I gotta run and do some things before it gets too late. I'll be back before ten."

'Alright, Mom, love ya." You say, hugging her.

You sit down at the kitchen table with a slice of pizza, "I heard you got into a fight." Michael says.

"What? No, I didn't."

"Really? Because I heard you telling Tayla that you had kicked someone in the stomach, and punched them in the face." Michael continues.

You roll your eyes, "I was kidding, Mikey. There's this really annoying girl at our school that we hate, and we were joking around. I didn't touch anyone."

"Oh, my bad."

"Next time, don't eavesdrop."

"Sorry."