#66 You Have An Asthma Attack But He's Not There

Ashton (Age 14): The doorbell rang from downstairs and you groan, rolling off your bed and rushing down the stairs being the only one home at the moment. Opening the door you were surprised to see Michael standing on the door step, "Is Ash home yet?"

"No, sorry, he's not. I don't even know where he went. You can come in though," You say, and let him in.

"Thanks, we're supposed to do some song writing today, that's why I'm here." He tells you.

"Sorry, I don't know where he is. You can help yourself to whatever's in the kitchen and the TV, I'm working on homework." You reply and he nods and flops onto the couch as you walk back up to your room.

Upstairs, you set your binder on the desk, and accidently hit your bookshelf on the way, causing a book to fall from the top, and smack down, causing a wave of dust to hit you in the face. You had pretty bad asthma when it came to dust, but you hadn't had an asthma attack in a while, and frick you can't remember where your inhaler was.

You frantically began searching for it, as you start shoving things off your desk and dresser, not really caring about the loud thuds they were making. It was beginning to get hard to breathe, and you were kind of scared.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" You hear Michael call from the bottom of the stairs.

"Not really!" You call back as best as you could, as you finally spot your inhaler across the room.

Michael comes into your room, slightly scared, "Oh my God, what's wrong?"

"Inhaler," Your breathe out, pointing it as you cough and struggle to catch your breath.

He quickly tosses it to you, and you take three puffs before it became slightly easier to breathe. "Are you okay...?"

"Now I am, thanks. I was so scared, holy frick." You say flopping on your bed.

"Your room's kind of a mess now..."

"I don't even care,"

"Y/N?" You hear Ashton call from downstairs, and Michael runs out of your room screaming something along the lines of 'your sister almost died you stupid!'

Luke (Age 15): Ashton was helping Luke out by picking you up from school, and you had PE seventh period.

You had to run the mile, and you weren't actually excited because you left your inhaler in the car and you had really bad asthma when you did physical things.

"Y/N! Run faster!" Your PE teacher yells, and you try your best to, but it was difficult.

After PE, you dressed down as fast you could, still trying to catch your breath, but knowing that it wouldn't work because you needed your inhaler and fast.

As soon as the bell rang, you were out of the locker room and at the front of the school, but that just made it worse because of exercise. Ashton wasn't there yet, so you tried your best to calm your breathing and nerves. Finally, after what seemed like hours but was only three minutes, Ash pulled in.

You rush over to the car-once again, a stupid idea-, and slide into the passenger seat, breathing heavily. "Oh my God, are you okay?"

"Inhaler, please." You say, pointing to the car door on his side, and he quickly grabs it out of the small compartment at the bottom of the door and hands it to you.

You take a few puffs, and take a second to breathe before taking another couple. "Are you okay?" He asks frantically.

"Yeah, I just had to run the mile and forgot my inhaler. I almost died, but we're good." You say, and take one last puff.