#88 He Hurts You On Accident

wow, I am so sorry for my almost one month absence from this preference book. school has been crazy because of it being the end of the quarter today. it's spring break right now, though, so i'll be uploading a few times hopefully!

i'd also like to share with you guys a huge accomplishment in my life.

as many of you may or may not know, i have anxiety. i guess you could classify it as social anxiety, but it goes beyond that. anyways, it's been troubling me for about two years or so, to the point where i miss school and other responsibilities because i'm so afraid.

about a month ago, a few days after i last posted on here, i started to go to counselling. i've been going for almost a month now, and i've been taken pills to help with my anxiety for the past two weeks. getting counselling was the most terrifying thing i've had to do to date, but in the end, i'm glad i did. i know that it may be hard right now to picture yourself getting help for anxiety, but it may help. i'm not saying it's for everyone, because it's not, but if you've been thinking about it, it hurts no one to try it out!

things get better, i promise. xx

Ashton (Age 14): You woke up one morning to Ashton's banging on his drums. You groan loudly, because Ashton seems to forget that you're usually asleep at this time. You waited a few minutes to see if he'd stop, but he didn't, so you took matters into your own hands.

You stood up and left your bedroom and went over to Ash's. You knock loudly, and wait, but the drumming didn't stop, and Ashton didn't seem to have heard you. You try again, nothing. Finally, you just open the door, "Ashton!" You exclaim.

Ashton jumps, and his hand flicks, and suddenly a drum stick had hit you in the face. "Ow!" You exclaim, holding your cheek.

"Oh my, God, Y/N I'm so sorry!" Ashton exclaims standing up and rushing over to you, "You scared me! I didn't think you were awake!"

"I wasn't, until you started playing your drums," You reply, moving your hand from your face, "Am I bleeding?"

"No, thank, God. I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean to hurt you."

"It's okay, just shut up, I'm going back to sleep."

Luke (Age 15): It was late one night and you had just gotten home from a late night "study" session with one of your close friends. (Meaning you were just messing around and watching MirandaSings videos.) It was around 12, and you knew most of your family would be asleep right now, so you walked quietly into the house.

The house was dark, so you walked into the kitchen to get a drink. Luke was standing in the dark, the only light being the light glow from his phone on his face, "Hey, Luke," You said, walking closer to him.

Luke jumps, and the hand with his phone in it flies back and hits you in the lip. "Ow, frick!" You exclaim, holding your mouth.

"Oh my, God. Y/N don't do that! I'm sorry, are you okay?" He exclaims, trying to get you to move your hand.

Your lip was throbbing, and you were holding tears back as you moved your hand. You licked your lips and tasted blood, "Crap, crap, crap." Luke chanted, grabbing a paper towel and placing it on your lip, making you hiss. "I am so freaking sorry, Y/N! You scared me!"

And if Luke ended up having to take you to the hospital because you had to get stitches, no one had to know.

Calum (Age 13): You had soccer (football IDEK ANYMORE OMFG) tryouts the next day, so Calum was kicking the ball with you back and forth outside.

You weren't really paying attention, and Calum was getting a bit upset, "Y/N! C'mon, you gotta pay attention if you want on the team!" He says.

You sigh, knowing that Calum had pretty high expectations because of his past experience with the sport, "I am!" You yell back.

You really weren't, you were staring into space, and Calum assumed you were watching him. He kicks the ball, hard. It goes flying, and hits you smack dab in the face. "Ouch!" You cover your face.

"Oh my God! Y/N are you okay?!" Calum exclaims running over.

You move one of your hands, but kept the other one on your nose. You could feel blood beginning to drip out of it, "I wasn't paying attention!" You said.

"I'm sorry, you were looking at me! I thought you were! Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed, pulling you inside the house to help you fix your nose.

You didn't practice with Calum anymore.

Michael (Age 16): Normally, you stayed away from playing video games with Michael. He got really competitive, and most of the times it didn't end very well. And you really weren't planning on playing this game with him either, you were playing it when he comes in, "Oh my God, I love this game, can I play?" He had asked.

You couldn't say no, so you agreed. You weren't exactly sure where it went wrong, but somewhere it did, "Moving your arms won't make your character move any more or faster!" Michael exclaimed.

"Well, too bad, because it feels like it does, so I'm going to continue to do it!" You shoot back.

Michael then starts to do it really eccentrically and exaggerated. He swings his arms, and the XBOX controller, hits you in the lip, "Ow, oh my God!" You exclaim, dropping your controller, and holding your lip.

"Holy sh-crap! Are you okay?! Are you bleeding?! Do you need the hospital? A doctor? An ambulance?!" Michael begins to freak out, "I'm so sorry, oh my God, do you need ice? A bandaid? Can you put a bandaid on your lip?

You move your hand, glad to see no blood, "Ice would be great, but I'm fine. You can shut up now," You reply to him.

Michael sighs in relief, "I am so sorry."

You didn't play video games with Michael anymore.

I hope you enjoy the first update in like forever. i'm really sorry about that guys it's just life ugh

but yeah, i hope your life is going great right now!

qotu;  where is one place you want to travel to?

aotu;  anywhere in europe, i think it would be so cool!

hopefully i'll be able to update a little more over break, but in the mean time check out my new 5sos books. (: i think you might like them.

also - THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 700K READS, 7K VOTES AND ALMOST 3K COMMENTS YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY ILY

-Sydnaynay xx