#76 He Surprises You At School

Ashton (Age 14): You were sitting at lunch messing around with your friends. One of them stabbed an apple with a plastic fork, and apple juice went everywhere, hitting you in the face. It caused you to scream, and fall of the chair you were sitting on, onto the floor.

There was a hand in your face, and figuring it was just one of your friends, you grabbed it and they helped you up. All your friends were staring at you, and you were confused until you got a good look at the person. They were wearing a black hoodie and sunglasses, but hair was peaking out from behind the hood and you almost let out a scream.

"Oh my God!" You exclaim, and jumped into his arms.

It was Ashton, and he wasn't supposed to get back from tour for another week, "We got off early," He said to you simply.

"I can't believe you're here, oh my God, I've missed you so much, Ash." You said and he sat down with you, and talked for the rest of the lunch period.

(He ended up being 'escorted' out of the building because fangirls realized who he was.)

Luke (Age 15): It was a snowy day (a/n i don't think it snows in australia ahaha don't even judge) and your mom was going to pick you up so you didn't have to walk home throught the freezing cold snow.

After school, you walked out of the building, spotted your mom's car, and started running to it. Bad idea, because halfway there you slipped and fell, causing everyone around you to stop and laugh at you. Your face flushed red, as you stood up and walked slower to the car.

You opened the passenger door, and slid in, "Well, that hurt." You said.

There was a deep chuckle, and you jumped, your mind instantly going to the fact that oh my God you got in the wrong car. Looking up you let out a scream, but for a different reason, "Luke! Oh my, God you're back!" You exclaim, leaning over and giving him an awkward hug.

"The flight left earlier than we thought, so I got home earlier. I've missed you," He said.

"I've missed you so much, oh my God."

Calum (Age 16): You were sitting in your fifth period math class, tapping your pencil irritatedly, as you stared at your boring as heck math teacher, Mr. Hammrich (a/n also known as the butthole of my math teacher). He was awful, and obviously didn't know how to intrigue sixteen year olds, seeing as all he did was stand in the front and take notes.

suddenly, someone walked into the portable, causing a cold breeze to rush over the class, making the silent class whisper in protest. You shiver, and look up, because anything is more interesting than this.

The person hands Hammrich and note, who hands it to you. It was telling you to take your stuff and go to the office. Holy crap, what had you done?

You walk toward the office, and when you get to the door, the boy leaning against it made his presence known, "Hey, Y/N." He says grinning cheesily.

"Oh my, God, Calum?! You saved my life, thank you so much for getting me out of that stupid math class!" You exclaim, hugging him.

"Mom let me pick you up early because I got off the tour today, but y'know, saving you from math sounds cooler."

"I missed you," You tell him.

"I missed you too."

Michael (Age 13): "No, oh my God, you dork get that stupid freaking snake away from me!" You screech, running around your science class room, as some kid chased you with a snake.

"Brodie! Put the snake back in it's tank and leave Y/N alone!" Your science teacher yelled.

Your science teacher was the coolest, he was always letting you guys be teenagers, and connected with you on a more personal level. As Brodie walks back to the snake tank, someone reached their foot out, and tripped him.

The snake goes flying straight at you, and you scream loudly, and duck as quick as you can, making the snake fly over you, and hit the person who had just walked in. "Ahhh!" They let out a girly shriek, pushing it off, and your science teacher quickly grabs it.

"I'm so sorry, and you're here for who?" He asks, putting the snake inside.

"Uh, yeah, Y/N, I'm picking her up." Your science teacher just looks at you as you grab your bag, and walk out into the hallway, excitedly.

Once Michael shut the door, you hug him, "Oh my God, I can't believe you're back!"

"I got hit by a snake, I'm scarred for life."

"It wasn't going to do anything to you, besides I almost got hit with it, too." You explain, and follow him out of the building

-

QOTU: weekly obsession? (ayyeee superfruit)

AOTU: idek man o2l, but that's over so? uhm, probably bea miller or the song touch by troye sivan ajdfai;dj that's my life.