#28 A TV Show Scares Him But Not You

Ashton (Age 14): Supernatural

You had just barely started to watch Supernatural with Ashton, and was on the second episode, the one with the Wendigo. You loved the show, and you usually hated scary things. It was toward the end when the Wendigo jumped out and Ashton fell off his chair screaming.

You paused the episode because you were laughing too hard to hear the TV, "What the heck, Ashton?"

"That's terrifying! How aren't you scared?"

"It's really not that bad, Ash." You tell him, shrugging.

"My heart is racing, oh my God." He says, clutching his chest as he gets back onto the chair.

"Do you want to finish it?"

"Play it,"

Luke (Age 16): Doctor Who

Not all Doctor Who episodes scared him; actually most Doctor Who episodes didn't scare Luke. It was the Weeping Angels episodes.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, WHY DID YOU BLINK?!" Luke yelled at the TV as you came down one morning.

You stayed behind a wall as you watched him. He was watching Doctor Who, the Weeping Angels episodes to be exact.

"WHY DID YOU LISTEN TO THE DOCTOR? ISN'T THE DOCTOR ALWAYS RIGHT?!" He yells.

Suddenly a weeping angel moved and Luke screamed. And it wasn't a manly scream by any means. He fell of the couch, and coughed trying to play it off.

You fell to the ground laughing and finally he saw you sitting on the ground, "Oh, uhm, h-hey Y/N."

"Hey, Luke." You said, sitting up, "Scared?"

He coughed, ''Not at all."

You rolled your eyes, but came and watched the rest of the episode with him.

Calum (Age 13): Sherlock

You were watching the hound of Baskerville episode with Calum, thinking that it'd be a good idea, as Calum hadn't stayed caught up with Sherlock in a while.

You were sitting watching it and it was the part toward the end where John was like freaking out in the lab because of the dog. When it jumped out, Calum screamed (very manly, as he said, but it really wasn't) and fell off his chair.

You burst out laughing, falling off your chair as well, "You okay, Calum?" You asked, between your laughs.

He sits up and  coughs, "Uh, yeah, I'm 100% fine. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Okay, Cal, whatever you need to say to save your pride."

"It wasn't even that scary."

So you started the episode again, when it continued on with the hound, Calum once again screamed.

"So it's not even that scary, right?"

"Okay, yeah, I'm done." He says, standing up and leaving.

You sat there laughing as he left the room.

Michael (Age 15): Merlin

Merlin didn't scare you at all, I mean it wasn't even that scary. The show, however, scared Michael pretty badly.

You weren't too far in the show, and it didn't even scare you. At all.

Does it even scare anyone?

You were watching one of the episodes when Michael came down. "Whatcha watching?" He asked.

"Merlin,"

"Oh my God, why?"

"Because I like this show."

"It's terrifying!"

You stop it and turn to Mikey, "No it's not. You're just a wimp."

"Am not,"

"Really? Then come watch this with me."

"No, no, I'd rather be wimp." He says and gets up and leaves.

what was this idek sorry