#108 Obsession You Have

How many short preferences can Sydnee put in a row? A lot. That's how many. But I am working on a longer one, hint hint, it deals with dance.

Ashton (Age 14): Acapella Music

There was a TV show on Netflix called Sing It On which went behind the scenes of actual college acapella groups, and their competitions and rehearsals and stuff. You watched all eight episodes in one day, and you were instantly 100% completely obsessed with acapella music. You had always liked it, with covers from Pentatonix or movies like Pitch Perfect, but the show brought out the raw part of it and it was amazing.

Luke (Age 13): YouTube

Is this really a surprise to anyone? With YouTubers, you could just tap your screen a few times, and suddenly they were there for you. With five minutes of someone a week, maybe less, maybe more, you felt closer to some of them than you did your real friends. All of the ones you watched were so real about life and their problems, and it really helped you see the real world and come to realize how to come over your own difficulties. There was just something so much rawer and real about YouTubers than movie stars and singers. You loved it.

Calum (Age 15): K-Pop

You weren't originally obsessed with it, but every time YouTubers reacted to K-Pop, you were always like I could get into this, and that scared you. K-Pop was that one side of the internet that you weren't sure if you were ready for. One night, you were so insanely bored, and a group of K-Pop obsessed fans were bugging you about it, and so you created a K-Pop station on Pandora, and instantly became infatuated with it. It was just so different from Pop music in America, and even though you didn't understand a word of what was being said (except the bits of English used in it) it was amazing. (True story though guys)

Michael (Age 16): BuzzFeed

What a weird thing to be obsessed with, but you loved their stupid blog posts and quizzes and their even more stupid videos, but you just couldn't stop. You haven't gone a day without watching a BuzzFeed video of some kind. And they did have some of the best quizzes on their site. Not to mention that everyone involved at BuzzFeed was hilarious, and they all seemed like really nice people to be around. They did the craziest things, and it was just the funniest thing. And their blogposts were always hilarious and true to the rawest form. It was a weird thing to be obsessed with, yet, but it worked for you.

qotu; what are you currently obsessed with?

aotu; everything in this update. i based this one off of my own obsessions woops. so yepppp acapella music, k-pop, youtube, and buzzfeed. oh, and dancing. cx

i am working on a better, longer update which should be up soon! but in the mean time, do you think we could get me to 800 followers? you all mean soooo much to me, and 800 would be FREAKING AMAZING. OMG. I'm really close, like 4 followers away--I swear I'm not like those people who are at four hundred and be like "NEXT UPDATE AT1K FOLLOWERS".

Alsooo!! We are SO FREAKING close to 1M reads on this. OKAY--WHAT?! 1M? I swear I was just freaking out about 200k. Or even freaking 10k. What the heck guys? I don't even know how long this has been posted on Wattpad but literally-wtf? You guys are so freaking amazing ilysm. every single one of you.

btws here's my kik : yosydnaynay

feel free to message me wHENEVER you want!! i love talking to you guys!!