#43 Your First Boyfriend (Lashton)

Ashton (age 15):

Ashton thought you were way too young to date, as most older siblings do, but when you met Jesse, you started to really like him. It started off simple enough, the two of you became friends but the next thing you know everyone is asking if the two of you are dating.

Jesse confronted you about it, saying that he really liked you and hoped you felt the same way. Then he asked you if you wanted to go out that weekend. You said yes, obviously and the next thing you know the two of you were official.

Ashton wasn't supposed to find out, but when Luke caught you and Jesse kissing you knew it was all downhill from there. You tried to bribe Luke into keeping the secret, but nothing worked. By the time you got home that night, Ashton was beyond pissed. (Mad, not drunk, FYI.)

After a few hours of convincing, and talking you had managed to get Ashton to see deep enough that Jesse really liked you and wasn't going to break your heart.

Luke (age 16):

You don't think Luke would have been too upset about you actually having a boyfriend, if you had just told him... And if you weren't dating one of his old best friends.

In your defense, you didn't know that the two knew each other until you found one of the pictures of the two together. At that moment you knew that it was all or nothing.

Luke wouldn't have found out if his friend didn't show up one day and you both exclaimed happily to see him. Try explaining that one. Luke was mad at first, but he knew that he wasn't going to break your heart and if he did, Luke would break his face.

Okay so there's a reason behind this preference. I swear I'll do malum a bit later

But basically I've liked this one kid since the beginning of seventh grade and I'm a freshman now. And at the football game tonight I was talking to his best friend about how people thought me and my crush had a thing and he goes oh yeah he thought so too bc he likes you

MY EFFING CRUSH LIKES ME BACK BUT HE ISNT READY TO DATE. I CANT DATE UNTIL IM SIXTEEN BUT HOLY EFFING SHIZ NUGGETS HE LIKES ME BACK

IM SOREY GUYS IM REALKY EXCITED