#98 Summer Memory Together

Ashton (Age 15): Surfing.

At a young age, Ashton had taught you to surf, saying he wanted a surfing buddy. You fell in love with the sport, and did competitions now. Ashton wouldn't admit it, but his surfing buddy had gotten better than him.

Luke (Age 16): Movies

Both of you tended to be lazy during the summer. The cinema had become sort of a second home during the summer to you two. Knowing the manager tended to give you free food or discounts and many hours were wasted away there.

Calum (Age 13): Bonfires

Bonfires were a tradition with you and Calum. You'd been having them for years, and even if he wasn't there for them, he'd face time you during them. The smell of smoke on your clothes afterwards was your favorite smell, and reminded you of simpler days with Cal.

Michael (Age 14): Arcade

The arcade was dark and cool, an instant relief from the summer sun. Days were sent in there, wasting the little money you got from babysitting. You and Mikey both sunburned easily, so the arcade was a perfect way to do something together without turning bright red. Not to mention the fact that video games were your guys favorite thing year round.

qotu; Favorite summer thing to do?

aotu; I absolutely love girls camp. Its a week without any electronics, or anything modern. I get to spend it with friends and I absolutely love everything about it.