#68 Your Favorite Ome Direction Song & Why

I haven't done this one in here yet have I?

Ashton: Don't Forget Where You Belong

The first time you heard the song was when the album leaked, and you friend was freaking out over this song. You didn't listen to any of the others, but when you did listen to this one, you cried fir about twenty minutes with it on replay. You just loved it.

Luke: Moments

You usually really disliked sad songs, or sad anything for that matter, so you had stayed away from this song. The first time you heard it was on Pandora, you had run out of skips, and you were glad you had because Moments was your life now. It was just so good.

Calum: Irresistible

It being a bonus track off of Take Me Home, not many people had heard it, but when it played on your Pandora station it was all done for you. There was something about the song and the music that just killed you. You were in love with it, and often fell asleep at three in the morning listening to it.

Michael: Ready To Run

This was their newest song that was leaked in a way, because it was one of the ones that you got if you preordered FOUR. You hadn't before, but then you heard Ready To Run, and you did. It was so good, and reminded you of Story of My Life. You wouldn't deny that it had been on replay for the last 72 hours, it was just so good.

Next chapter, imma do another one of the you read him a boy x boy Fanfiction cause its number 69 xD

QOTU; Favorite preference so far?

AOTU; I loved writing the YouTubers ones, and song preferences are fun too, but I realllly liked the boyxboy one, or the you tell acacia off. C: