#33 You're A YouTuber And The Boys Steal Your Camera

Ashton (Age 18):

It was Friday, and you needed to film a video for tomorrow. You had been doing YouTube for about two years now, and had done pretty well. You were coming up to a million subscribers, and you were really excited.

You were looking around the room for your camera, but couldn't find it. What the heck? You always kept it on top of the shelf in the back of the tour bus (DigiTour thought what better way to get you to go on tour with DigiTour then with the boys? Basically, you were on tour with the boys, but doing DigiTour events.)

You walk toward the front of the bus, spotting the guys in the living room, "Have you guys seen my--" You stopped seeing them fiddling with your camera.

"LOOK IT'S Y/N." Ashton said, as he had the camera and was filming.

"Hey," You say waving to the camera, "What are you guys doing?"

"Messing around with your camera," Michael says, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"If you wanted to be on my channel, you could have just said so," You say, taking the camera from Ashton and stopping the video.

"Really?" Luke asked, surprised.

"Actually, I was wondering if you guys would, I need to film for tomorrow." You say, smiling.

"Yeah!" All of them said, at the same time.

You were still finding that slightly creepy.

Luke (Age 15):

You were tearing your room apart trying to find your camera. You and your friends had a collab channel on YouTube, and you had Tuesdays. It was Monday and you really needed to film today so you could edit and upload it on time.

Your room was a mess (it was clean when you began to look) and you sighed, realizing it was not in here.

That was weird, you knew you had set it on your dresser the night before.

You groan, standing up and walked out of your room and toward the living room, "Guys! Shh," You hear Luke telling the boys.

"Hey, uh so we stole Y/N's camera," Luke said.

THAT'S WHERE IT WAS, "Because we were bored," He continues.

"We don't really know what we're doing, but hopefully Y/N finds this and uploads it," Ashton adds on.

"Hey, Luke," You said walking into the living room.

They all jump, "There's my camera!"  You exclaimed, happily.

"Uh, yeah, heh."

"What were you guys doing with it?" You asked (even though you knew), and took the camera from him.

"Messing around," He replies as you play the video.

You nod, "So you wanted me to upload this?"

The shrug, "Thought it'd be funny,"

"Better yet, why not do a normal video with me?"

Calum (Age 16):

"OH MY GOD WHERE IS IT!?" You exclaim, rushing down the stairs.

You were going over to your best friend's house to film a YouTube video together, but you couldn't find your camera.

You had looked everywhere upstairs, and had resorted to looking downstairs.

"How do you even work this thing?" You hear Calum ask from the game room down the hallway.

"I don't know, you tell me 'Calum from YouTube'." You hear Michael retort.

Do they-? You thought walking toward the game room.

"Y/N's the one who understands this stuff!" Calum says, as you walk in.

"There it is!" You exclaim, rushing over, as they all jump.

"What are you doing with it?" You ask, taking it from Calum.

"We wanted to figure out how to work it," He says, sheepishly.

"You can do that another time, when I don't need to be somewhere with it." You tell him.

"Wait, where are you going?" He asks.

"I'm going over to Lauren's, we're filming a video today." You answer.

"When you get back, could we borrow it?"

"For what?"

"I dunno yet, but we'll think of something,"

"Fine," You say, sighing as you rush out of the room to finish getting ready.

Michael (Age 14):

You were just finishing up your shower, and you were planning on filming a video afterwards. You finished quickly, dried off and changed.

When you were done, you looked up into the mirror, and a blood curdling scream let loose. Your hair! It was blue! 

"MICHAEL!" You scream, ripping the door open.

The boys were sitting on your bed--with your camera--laughing.

Michael quickly turns the camera around. "What the heck are you doing?!" You exclaim, "What the heck did you do to my hair?!" You exclaim.

"We pranked youuu." Michael says in a sing song voice.

"What the hell did you do to my hair?!" You shriek, pointing to it.

"I dunno, smurf--HEY! THAT NICKNAME WORKS EVEN MORE FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE SHORT!" Luke exclaimed happily.

"I swear to God, I'm going to kill you!" You exclaim jumping on Michael as he stops the video.

They were still laughing and you were ready to kill all of them. "Please tell me this washes out!" You say, sitting up and breathing heavily from trying to hurt Mikey. (It didn't work, obviously.)

"Uh, in two months, maybe?" Michael says, "I didn't read the box, but it said permanent."

"OH MY GOD, MIKEY. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS!" You shriek.

The other three boys jump up running out of the room, "NICE KNOWING YOU MIKEY!" Calum yells as you start punching him again.

After a while you watched the video, and died at the beginning (there was ten minutes of them arguing over if it was on or not). You edited it, and actually uploaded it to your channel, with a bit from yourself at the ending.

mikey's was the most creative bc idk