#115 Christmas Traditions

Ashton (Age 15): Every single year, without fail, your family would all get into pajamas, make some popcorn and hop into the car. From there, you guys would get hot chocolate and drive through the light display that was in the community. It was one of your favorite things to have Christmas music playing while drinking hot chocolate and eating popcorn, all the while surrounded by your family. Especially when this was one of the few times you saw Ashton for more than a few days.

Luke (Age 14): You family had been doing this since before you cab remember. Every Christmas morning, before you and your brothers could open presents, you'd all sit on the stairs and your parents would take pictures. This had resulted in some of the best pictures of basically all time. There's one from when you went through your Disney Princess phase, and you had convinced Luke to wear tiaras with you. This was also a picture that had been posted, by you, as revenge for this year's photo, which ended with you having a face full of whip cream from Luke.

Michael (Age 16): Every year, on Christmas Eve, your family would go ice skating. It had started off as an idea for family bonding one year, when you were around nine, and going through your "i-hate-my-brother" phase. It turned into an every year thing. You had actually gotten really good at ice skating, and Michael seemed to get worse every year. You started to count how many times he fell four years ago, and the numbers just kept going up. It was your absolute favorite Christmas tradition, considering the fact that it was as hot as balls outside, usually.

Calum (Age 13): On Christmas Eve, every single year, your family would make the best hot chocolate and squish onto the couches in your living room. Your Dad would start a fire, and you would put on the Nightmare Before Christmas. After that movie was finished, you guys would have pizza (which was a weird Christmas Eve dinner, but it was great) and watch the Polar Express. It was a lot of fun as you grew up, seeing as there was humor you would miss in the movies or things that didn't make sense to you as your grew up. (Like, who doesn't even question a bunch of random presents in your house if you don't believe in Santa?) It was also a major bonding moment for you and your family. It was the highlight of the Christmas season, and you looked forward to it every single year.

qotu; what did you guys get for Christmas?

aotu; I got the best gift ever!! TWO TICKETS TO 5SOS!!! I'm SO EXCITED YOU HAVE NO CLUE. I also got a tesselation coloring book and 50 markers. I'm very happy with my presents and the reason I only got those three were because my tickets cost 120. (I'm second level, literally in the middle. It's basically the best view ever. I'm one row away from Parquet and there's only like a dozen Parquet rows before floor. I'm psyched.) But yeah. :)