•thirty three•

THIRD UPDATE, IM ON A ROLL, OKAY?
NOT SPELL CHECKED SORRY.
Enjoy and Vote. Peace out sisters.
-

It's four days before this holiday is over, four days and I need to go back to school. Four days and I need to approach Harry like nothing has happened. Four days.

All I've been doing today is puking. I don't know what's wrong with me, it's horrible and I feel really run down. My mother got me a doctors appointment and I need to go at 1pm. It's quarter to one just now. I throw on skinny black jeans and a cream wooly jumper.

I found the Rolling Stones t-shirt in my clothes pile, from when I nicked it off Harry and was tempted to put it on, but didn't.

We get to the doctors and wait for like twenty minutes until he finally hurries up. When I'm called in, I can't help but feel nervous. I hope it's nothing serious, nothing a few pills or medication can't fix.

I tell my doctors all my symptoms, feeling run-down. Puking, a lot. And not being able to go near eggs. He gave me a cup to pee in and so I do.

"This is a pregnancy test...you've showing all the symptoms of early pregnancy and I just want to check... have you taken one before?"

I can't speak, move or swallow. I stare at him wide-eyed, "P-P-Pregnant," I shudder and he nods.

"I don't know for certain," he pauses, doing whatever doctors do, "wait for the results, what age are you Alexa?"

"Eight-Eighteen." I say, nervously. My nails dig into the arm rests as I sit there. I feel the sweat rolling off me and I know I've paled.

After a while, he disappears, leaving me alone. There's only two possible people; Harry and Louis.

I know for certain, Louis didn't release inside of me; but Harry? I'm not sure. I'm not even sure Harry wore a condom the last time we had sex.

I've taken the hint that Harry is never going to pick up the phone to me. Ever. So what will I do?

I'll need to go home early.

He comes back, "Miss. David's... You're Pregnant," he says. My chest and eyes feel heavy.

"A-are you sure, can you not do another test, that can't be right." I say, shaking my head rapidly as my eyes water.

"I'm so sorry. There is support out there if you need it." He goes into a drawer and hands me hundreds of brochures and leaflets.

"Take these. Tell your parents." He nods and I cry.

"O-oh my god." I cry again, louder, "oh my fucking god!" I scream and he helps me off my chair. He supports half my weight to the waiting room, where my mother sits patiently.

"Is everything okay, doctor?"

"Would you like me to tell her?" The doctor asks. I shake my head.

"Mum... I'm pregnant." She frowns and covers her mouth.

"Oh my..." She says, and hugs me. She thanks the doctor and we go home.

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know. I need to go back to school."

"Do you know who the father is?"

"Yeah. I'd appreciate it if we don't have to talk about it." I say and she nods.

"Pack your things, I'll drive you." We get back and Jack is sitting watching football. As soon as he sees me, face-paled, tears and walking with my back hunched, he switches off the TV and jumps to his feet.