•nine•

GUYS I NEVER SPELL-CHECKED THIS OR WENT OVER IT SO SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS.

We use the guest bathroom, just to make sure we don't wake anyone up. Harry goes in for one first, then comes out with his towel hanging lowly on his hips. I go in for one, washing all my makeup off and washing my hair. I towel dry my hair then my body and throw on the pyjamas and exit the bathroom to see Harry with his eyes closed. It's already 2am.

"Harry?" I say, checking to see if he's awake.

"Hm?" He hums and I climb in next to him. I play with his curls.

"What's going to happen after this, are we going to go back to ignoring each other?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No, we'll just be normal, you'll act like a pupil, I'll act like a teacher, the sex was good, but we won't be any more than what I am with anyone else, I'm not going to have a relationship or anything with you..." He laughs and it kind of hurt, I place my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat.

"Obviously not, I have a boyfriend, you have a girlfriend, this meant nothing anyway," I shrug, but both of us know this meant more.

"It did mean something to me, it's just, we can't risk it, Alexa, I'm sorry," he says and I know his eyes are shut.

I lean up and my lips linger on his. I know we'll never be a couple, but we could at least keep this up, the cuddling, sex, kissing, it's like a relationship, but not.

"I look forward to any future Sunday dinners now," I laugh and Harry chuckles too.

"You'll definitely be invited to them now, my mum thinks your lovely," I look up at him, "you're a very beautiful girl, Alexa, why, if you can have any guy you want, would you go for me? I'm a 22 year old teacher," he laughs and I shrug.

"You're hot, good at sex, I could even tell you were before anything even happened," I smile and he looks confused.

"I don't know how but, for some reason, I can tell wither or not someone has had sex and wither or not they are good at it, seriously, ask me any name, I'll tell you," he thinks for a minute.

I sit up against the headboard and Harry does too, he plays with my fingers.

"Liam," I think for a few seconds.

"He's definitely had sex with Danielle, she was probably his only though, it's obvious, and all I know is he has a big dick so he must be good at it," I say shrugging.

"How do you know he's big?" Harry furrows his brows.

"I told you, I can just tell...next name," I smirk and he licks his lips.

"Mark Stephens, the boy at the front of the music class," he says.

"Has he done it before? Yes, um...is he good at it...I'm going to say no, I don't think he is, next name," I say and Harry thinks before something clicks.

"Niall," he looks into my eyes, hoping I say he's shit in bed.

"Niall, he's deffos done it before, and yes he looks like he'd be a good fuck," I smirk and Harry frowns.

I tap his nose, "he's got nothing on you though babe, you're five star, he's four and a half," I laugh.

"As long as I'm better than him..." He thinks for a moment, "do you think you and him will ever...." He looks at me.

"Probably," I say, "I mean, I know he likes me, and I have a thing for Irish people," I shrug. He looks annoyed, but just because I screwed him, doesn't mean he owns me, he's allowed to fuck his girlfriend and I'm allowed to fuck anyone.