•thirty six•

ERRRRRROOOOOORRRRRRR WARNING.
I sat in the car with Michael. It's Monday, and he said he wanted to come to school with me, so I could get all my remaining stuff.

"I'm sorry, Jack, for waisting your money, I know it's not fair," I say, sighing.

"Mr. Malone said that he has seen enough improvement in you, he wants to speak to you, before you leave," Jack replies, "and it was worth it, at least this head teacher has something good to write about you," he laughs and I nod, smiling.

We get there, I take out the earphone Michael gave to me so we could share music. Green Day are pretty good, if I'm honest.

"Fancy," Michael says, as we walk through the doors. Everyone stares at him, probably because of his dyed red hair, tank top, when it's snowing and skinny black jeans with boots. He just stares them out, making me laugh and they all scatter the hallways.

We go up to my room and I pack the remaining of my stuff and Michael carries my bag down and out to the car. He waits there, whilst I walk to Mr. Styles classroom. I chap the door and enter, but Harry isn't there.

"Mr. Malone would like to speak to Niall, he's to go along right away," I say to the substitute.

"Alright. Off you go." Niall comes out and hugs me after shutting the door.

"You're actually going?"

"Yeah..."

"Oh..." he looks down. He looks up at me, "well, I should at least get to kiss you goodbye," he says and I nod. He presses his lips to mine and I kiss back, hesitant.

He pulls away, "its a shame. I really did like you Alexa,"

"We'll stay friends, I promise, when I get my own place, all you losers can come down and we'll party." I laugh and he nods.

"I heard you're pregnant..." he whispers and I nod.

"N-not for long," I say, ashamed and look down.

"Abortion?" He asks and I nod. "It'll be okay, my cousin had one... it's sad, but sometimes it's the right thing to do."

"I don't know. Thanks. I'll see you around." I give him a last hug and search for Marcel.

I find him in the empty cafeteria, his head in a study book.

"Marcel," I say and he looks up.

"I thought you were leaving... Harry told me you were," Marcel asks, softly.

"I couldn't leave without saying goodbye now, could I?"

"Hmm..." it falls silent for a minute or so and Marcel looks aback up, "he's gone you know, he went to Scotland, he got a new job and left," Marcel shrugs.

"That explains the leavers form.." I forgot about it, actually.

"Yep... He told me to give you this," he hands me an envelope.

"What is it?"

"My guess is a letter, wait until you're alone he said," Marcel tells me and I nod.

"Yeah, I'll read it when I go home..." I say and nod.

"Okay..."

I begin to walk away, before I hear Marcel speak up.

"Thanks.. for everything. you've helped me a lot and I love you so much,"

"Love you too Marcel, see you around, I guess...." I shrug and he nods.

"Will I see you again?"

"'Course you will, I'm not leaving you that easily," I smirk and walk out.

I walk to Mr. Malone's office. When I chap, I'm given permission to go in. I enter and sit down.

All I can think about is that goddamned envelope.

_-_-_-_-

Mr. Malone congratulates me. Tells me I done splendid and that I should be pleased with myself. I've come a long way and I am ready to live my life. He said he'll right a good comment for my boss when they ask for it.

I thank him and once I'm in the car and driving away, I realise how much I'll miss this school. I used to hate school, but this one grew on me. I need this though.

I cuddle into Michael in the backseat and fall asleep. When we get home, he helps me up to my room with my bags and makes sure I'm okay.

We sit in my room, listening to music and chilling. My parents make us macaroni and we eat.

"Do you miss school?"

"A little bit, to my horror," I laugh. "I liked it there, but I'm glad I'm home," I lie. I'm not glad at all. I'm not glad that I left Harry, Marcel, Niall, Dani, Kev and everyone else there. Everyone who befriended me, even when I wasn't exactly nice to them. Everyone who believed in me, when I didn't even believe in myself.

Everyone who loved me. I couldn't have asked for a better last year.

________________________

I go upstairs after everyone finishes eating and Michael leaves. I put on Harry's Rolling Stones t-shirt and a pair of pyjama shorts and lift up the envelope.

______________

ONE OR TWO MORE CHAPTERS AND THE SEQUEL WILL BE ON ITS WAY!!!!!!

-e v e <3