•six•

I lay in bed that night but I can't sleep. I toss and turn. I look at the clock on my bedside table. 2 am. This is all Mr. Styles' fault. I don't even know him, and he comes in with his sexy legs and skinny jeans and tight shirt that sticks to him as if someone poured water on it(I don't mean it's wet, I mean slim fitted). I mean every time I see him, I just want to kiss the face off him... Maybe a little more than that.

I call Michael, but it crackles. Would it be really crazy to go outside... Yes. But I do anyway. I put a pair of boyfriend jeans on and a big wooly cream jumper since I can't find my sweatpants. I make my way down the corridor in my converse tip-toeing.

I'm scared to open the door incase some sort of alarm goes off. I go inside a dark class room and open the window fully, I hear a piano being played, so I shut the window and stand in the dark classroom, I follow the beautiful music until I'm outside of Mr. Styles' classroom. I knock the door and enter, and there he is, his hair flat, and soaking, he must've went for a shower first.

He looks so beautiful, eyes screwed shut in concentration, the chords filling the hallway with a beautiful sound.

"Sir?" I say after another thirty seconds. His eyes open and his hands stop playing the piano. I giggle.

"Don't stop on my account," I say winking at him.

"You know Alexa, you really don't make any sense to me..." He says looking me in the eyes.

"Is that so?" I laugh quietly, raising an eyebrow. He looks at me then takes a deep breath.

"You kiss me and then flirt with another guy, and whilst that's all happening which is already quite fucked up, excuse the language, you've actually got a boyfriend already," he says with his eyebrows raised.

"Hm, he's not exactly my boyfriend so a single girl can flirt with whoever she likes," I say smirking.

"Not with someone who already has a girlfriend," he shoots back sharply.

"I'll win you over one way or another, they always do come running eventually," I smirk winking at him and he makes a noise to show he's disgusted, "oh and FYI, you kissed me, not the other way around."

"Same thing," he shrugs looking slightly irritated. I smirk.

"Hm, not really, but I'll let it go, since that is what you wanted, right? To forget about the kiss," I say raising an eyebrow. He looks hesitant but nods.

I take a seat next to him on the piano chair, he moves over slightly and I move properly on it.

I put his nice warm hands on the keys and do the same with mine. It's magic.. The way our hands play perfectly together, I wasn't expecting it, and this man, Mr. Styles, has no flaws. I look over at him then he turns and looks at me. Then we both look at the same time.

Without over-thinking, I pull Harry close to me, run my hands up his chest and they land on his waist afterwards. I press my plump lips against his soft perfect heart-shaped lips.

"I'm sorry, I had to," I say through the kiss. It was nice though, no tongue, no body movements, just a single kiss, and the best thing is, there was still that... Spark.

"Now we're even," he chuckles as we pull apart, I smile and press my lips against his and pull away.

"Now we're not," I let out a low giggle and get up off the chair. I walk over to the door and turn around, "oh, and Harry?"

"Hm?" He says, watching me carefully with the most innocent smirk I have ever and will ever see.

"See you at dinner, I'm so very looking forward to it," I say licking my bottom lip, "I wonder what's for dessert?" I smirk devilishly and his cheeks flush a little with embarrassment.

I exit and walk back to my room, forgetting why I even came down here in the first place.

I switch on my light and get back into pyjamas, switch it back off, crawl into bed, and slowly drift to sleep.

That kiss was just...heaven.

-

Sorry it's short.. It's just kind of a filler for the next chapter so they got an extra wee kiss before Sunday Dinner.

-Eve <3 xoxoxoxo