•twenty three•

The photo on the side, or above (depending what device you are on) is what Alexa is wearing.
I'm listening to Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol because that song is amazing and it's helping me stay creative whilst writing this.
Wait... The song changed to Cannon Ball cover by Little Mix.

-

THURSDAY

After showering, I get ready, then put on some makeup and put my hair in a high pony tail, with a quiff, curling the ends of my blonde hair falling from the bobble and spray some perfume.

Once I'm finished, I walk down to the cafeteria, since it's too early and no one will be ready yet. Marcel is sitting with his head in a book. I sit down across from him. He hasn't spoken to me since I stole his phone from him on Monday. He sighs, grabbing his book and getting to his feet.

"Marcel.. Please.. Just listen to me.." but he keeps walking, I sigh and follow him. He walks out and plops on the bench outside and I sigh, sitting next to him.

"No one was supposed to know.. Alexa, if I wanted to tell you, I would have, you invaded my privacy," he says, looking at me.

"I know, that was so so so wrong, but Marcel, since I've came here, it's been a massive change for me, and I had to leave everyone who made me feel comfortable... I coincided you my best friend now, you're the only boy who hasn't tried to fire into me, you're the only one who understands what feeling alone is, Marcel I can't lose you as a friend,"

"You should have thought about that before you stole my phone and read it without listening to me.." He cried, "I don't want to be this person, that's why I was talking to Tom, he was telling me it isn't a choice, you can't help it, he was helping me, we weren't flirting, or going out, he was making me feel better, I don't want to be this.. This person," he cries out and I pull him into me, his head rests on my shoulder and my arms go around and hold onto him, rocking slightly.

"Marcel... What's so wrong with being gay?"

"You know, there was this girl, she actually got bullied so much in this school for being a lesbian, that's why I didn't want to tell anyone, I denied to myself that I was, I told myself I was not gay, but then I met Tom and I couldn't lie anymore, he made me want to tell people, because he was so sure, but that girl.. So many other girls fell out with her, so so many did, you know why? They all thought she fancied them, when in actual fact, she didn't, she had a girl friend back home... All of her family disagreed with her, they turned their back on her, all because of her sexuality, I don't want to be her," he cries, and I rest my head in top of his.

"Her family are homophobic bastards, your family love you Marcel, and they will continue to love you, until the day they die, I can assure you, none of them will disown you, I promise," I say and he looks at me.

"I don't want to be gay, I want to be straight, I want to be normal," he cries, "I want to be straight like every other boy and girl in this school," he says and I shake my head.

"Being gay is normal too," I say. A light bulb clicked in my head, "come with me," I say, grabbing his hand. I pull him to his feet and drag his hand into the cafeteria.