•thirty•

That photo gives me life.

Could be some smuttttt. I feel like I haven't provided smut in this book a lot lately, so hear ya go you horny cunts.

Love you<3

_____________________
Alexa's POV
_____________________

All day in school has been study, study, study. We go home for our Christmas holidays on Monday, but today I'm going to Harry's house until Sunday.

I have my backpack on and Harry text me, saying I was to come get him and Marcel round the back. We go around to the back of the school building, where the teacher parking lot is located and I notice Harry's Range Rover, in the most far away parking space.

I walk slowly, to avoid slipping on the ice/snow. I climb in the front and put my bag at my feet and smile at him, as Marcel is a little bit further behind and is in the middle of slipping about.

"I'll miss you for two weeks," I smile and he frowns, tilting his head back and and back down to normal, as if he's giving me a 'hi' gesture with his head.

"What's wrong now?" I ask.

"Well, I've finally just got you back, now you're leaving," he says, frustration in his tone.

"I know, it sucks, but I got to go home," I smile, "if it's that big of a deal, come with me," I offer, jokingly.

"Okay," he shrugs and I laugh.

"I was joking.. no," I laugh, "If I had a boy staying, my mother would kill me, plus, it won't look too good if my music teacher has a sleepover with me."

"Fair enough," he shrugs it off, but I see the playful Harry in his eyes. Marcel climbs in and Harry starts driving.

We get out of the school gates and I look over to Harry, he has dark bags and a short sleeved grey t-shirt, that reveal his tattoos. He must be completely hungover after yesterday.

"You're staring," Harry states the obvious and I look away.

"Sorry," I mumble. He just nods slightly and looks out the window as he pulls into his mothers driveway.

"Thanks.. for picking me up, I know you weren't in today," I say, quietly.

"I had to pick up Marcel anyway, so it's fine," he shrugs and I nod.

"Okay.." I clear my throat and we climb out.

Anne isn't in, neither is Robin, he's rarely ever here though. Must be a workaholic.

"I need to go for a shower, I'm going to hang with some friends," Marcel says. Harry and I look at each other, smirking.

"Who? Tom?" We both laugh and he shakes his head, giggling.

"Hmm. Maybe we should come, if you boys aren't dating, I think we should be there to spectate, just to make sure nothing happens," I say, wiggling my eyebrows.

"He has a boyfriend," Marcel retorts. He glares at us and jogs upstairs to the bathroom. Oh yeah, I remember him covered in bruises by his boyfriend.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Harry asks and I nod.

"Sure."

We both go up to Harry's room. It's freezing, and looking out his bedroom window at fields of snow and ice, only makes me colder. I kick my shoes off and jump onto his bed and under the quilt chittering.

"Are you cold?" Harry asks and I nod. He puts Kick Ass on, then kicks his shoes off and crawls in next to me. It's all silent. I thought he wouldn't, because for a few minutes, he lies, awkwardly, away from me, but just dives in and grabs onto me. He hugs me, like properly, with both arms around my waist pulling me up.