•sixteen•

RN IS THE LAST SMUT WARNING IM GOING TO GIVE YOU.

I hop on a bus ouside of the train station. It's already 10 pm but, oh well. It takes about fifteen minutes, when I jump off, I notice that girl I saw on the Facebook picture, leaving his house. She kisses him and I gag. I wait for him to shut the door and watch her walk down the street. I run up to her and pull her up.

"Excuse me?" I say quietly and she turns, smiling at me.

"I uh... Need to talk to you about Zayn," she looks at me confused, "look, I know Zayn's lovely and gorgeous and...- look I went out with him for two years, and I never knew about you and I just want to warn you,"I say and her face still stays light.

"Someone told me about you anyway, you must be Alexa? Yeah, don't worry I already know, Zayn and I are working through things," she seems distracted by her phone then looks back at me, "I need to go it was nice meeting you though, and I'm sorry about everything, I was as clueless as you were," she nods, understandingly and I just smile and begin to walk away.

I rattle on Michael's door and he grins, cuddling me and lifting me right off my feet. We giggle and he pulls me into his house, "youre drenched and look exhausted, have some Dragon Soop," he says, laughing then hands me a can of alcohol. I sip at it, then start tanning it, until I've downed most of it.

"Boy, do I have so much to tell you," I sigh, laughing.

-

I tell Michael practically everything about Harry and I. He gives me advice.

"Rule number 1, never be number 2," he says, nodding, "I won't have anyone taking my bestfriend as a mug," he smiles, "you've been through hell and back with Zayn, so you know all the signs, why are you ignoring them with Harry?" He asks, looking at me confused.

"I really like him," I say, I've drank too much, so I will cry and I will let everything out, "I like him too much and all he does is take me as a little school girl who doesn't know anything, he thought I wouldn't notice he was talking to Amber, like what the fuck mate," I say crying into Michael's shoulder.

"I know what will make you feel better!" He grins, then grabs his phone, it rings a while until someone picks up.

"Hey, Luke! bring Ashton and Calum and come to mine! I have a big, big surprise for ya!" He pauses, "okay! See you soon." He says then hangs up.

"It's 1 in the morning, why would they come all the way here?!" I shout, are they mental.

"Well, firstly, it's the weekend and secondly, they only live around the corner..." He laughs and I nod, giggling.

"Do you think I'm an idiot?" I say, looking up at him, with my head rested on his chest and my legs dangled over him.

"Well. Yeah... All my best friends are idiots, but you are a good kind of idiot," he smiles and I nod.

"Well thank you," I say then the front door opens and in floods the three boys. I jump up and they all hug me, shouting "we missed you, oh my god, why are you here?"

"It's the weekend, so I thought I'd visit you..." I smirk and they all out their hand over their hearts and make a cute little face.

We all have a drink and listen to music, dancing about. We all get a photo with each other, I get a selfie with all of them. I put the one of Michael and I as my lock screen. We all fall asleep tangled together on the couch.

-

There is a slamming of the front door and Michael's mother walks in. Her eyes dart to me.

"Alexa!" She grins, jumping up.