•seven•

I wake up suddenly, after my horrible nightmare that I've had a few times...

It's Sunday, the images flash in my head of the kiss Harry and I shared last night. It was perfect, but I can't like him, I need to remember he's a fucking teacher and could lose his job because of me... Wow, I'm starting to think of someone other than myself, that'll be something to sing about...

I put on foundation, mascara, light pink lipstick that's barely noticeable and some eyeliner on. I put on skinny black high waisted jeans and a black crop top.

I put a white zipper on and a pair of white converse and curl my long blonde hair.

I look in the rubbish dusty mirror the school left in here. I look okay I guess. I walk into the hallway, shutting and locking my door.

Harry's POV

I hear the laugh of the one student I cannot stand. My head shoots up as she enters the cafeteria with the little Irish one of my pupils, Niall. I glare at her then look back down at my work.

She's so annoying, she comes in looking like the sexiest girl I have ever seen, and I know she's doing it on purpose, but the quicker she realises I can't have any relations with her, the better. She's far too pushy. I'm trying to push her away, and she's just coming right back like a boomerang as if I haven't even told her I don't want her.

Oh, but I'm so wrong, I want her so bad, especially when she was sitting on the classroom desk with her way-too-short skirt on that was barely noticeable. I would be locked away if anyone knew what I was thinking when I see her. I'm just glad I'm not having these thoughts for someone who should actually be here, she's repeating a year, so it isn't as bad. It's still really wrong, I have a girlfriend, and Alexa is probably about four years younger than me.

She walks over to me, "hey, what you doing?" I look up at her and she's looking at me with these big green with a hint of blue, beautiful innocent eyes. She sits down and I notice Marcel, Liam and Niall engrossed in a conversation with their backs to us.

"Work." I say sharply and look back down at it ticking people's homework. I feel her eyes looking and I slam the folder shut.

"Look, I'm flattered that you're so interested in work, but maybe you should do it in class more often, it can actually be fun sometimes.." I say looking at her... Those lips man, those lips.

"Nah... You excited for the dinner, shall be fun.." She smirks winking at me. I just slightly nod then open my folder of class work and homework again.

"I'll finally get to meet my competition," she giggles looking at me with wild green eyes.

"Competition?" I laugh not really knowing what she's talking about. What competition?

"Your model girlfriend," she smirks, "If I win, I get you, if she wins...well I still get you." I think I'd rather stick to the really hot woman who's actually my age thank you very much, I thought to myself.

"You won't be getting me, I don't want you," I lie through my teeth, of course I want her, she's actually stunning, but my girl friend is equally as beautiful and I can actually go out with her.

"You do, you're lying, in fact, if you were allowed, you'd already have me, several times, because that's what all guys think, they see a hot blonde chick, and come running, not really caring about them, just their tits and sex," she nods and I shake my head.

"There's a hell of a lot more things to a girl... I'd pick personality over looks any day, what's the point in dating someone if they're horrible?" I say raising my brow. I don't even know why I feel anything at all towards her, she's quite self-centred and rude, there's just something about her, and I know there's more to her than just that.