•twenty nine•

I wrote half of this at 7 in the morning and I haven't slept so bare with me.

I genuinely thought none of my books would make it past 1K, but this one proved me wrong! Thanks for the support and don't forget to Vote and Comment hilarious stuff.

LOVE YOU,
-e v e <3

I PICTURE KEV LIKE EVAN PETERS WITH LONG BLONDE HAIR BC HE SEXY AF
__________________

Alexa's POV

It's Thursday and when I get up, I realise I have Anger Management. Shit.

Since everything that happened with Louis and Harry, the police and all that, I haven't really spoken to Louis.

He's texted me a few times the past few days, but I've just ignored him. Apparently, Harry had a cold and hasn't been in since Tuesday, neither as Marcel, but everyone keeps blowing us off.

I get ready into plain jeans and a Jack Wills jumper. I throw on trainers and straighten my hair. I put on makeup and walk downstairs after brushing my teeth. It's quiet for a while, then I hear thumping noises from behind me.

I spin on my feet in the empty cafeteria and Marcel comes right up to me, grabs my hand and yanks me out of the lunch hall.

I try to steady myself as my body is still stiff from only waking up like an hour ago. I stumble out and there's a car outside. Tom's car.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" I ask. Tom smiles politely and Marcel frowns.

"We need your help. Harry went all crazy and -"

"What? Why?" I ask, suddenly.

"My dad came back, and caused hassle. He spend the day with Gem and I, but Harry froze, then just walked out..."

"And? Is he okay?" I snap. Marcel shakes his head and I sigh.

"I'll come tomorrow after school, if you want," I add, rushed for words.

"I need you now. Please, he's.. B-back to..." Marcel's eyes water, "I don't like this Harry, he...he promised he wouldn't be that person anymore, and now...now he is, it's hell all over again."

"Okay.. okay, can you drive me to anger management after, then?"

"Sure," Tom smiles, "I'm not at work or college today anyway," he adds on and I thank him.

We drive in silence, I look out the window, noticing we've just past their house.

"Where are we going?" I ask, then look out at the fields.

"The barn. He left the house this morning, his car was still there, so he must be there," Marcel tries to smile, but fails miserably.

"Okay..." I mumble.

We pull up and I sigh as I climb out and slam the door as lightly as possible. All I keep thinking is 'what am I meant to say, I can't just walk in like, 'I'm sorry your arsehole of a father showed up, that sucks'.

I don't have enough time to muster up something, anything to say as I reluctantly follow Marcel and Tom to the door of the barn and hear music playing. Marcel throughs the door open.

"What the fuck do you want?" Harry shouts at Marcel, pausing the music on his phone.

"I have a surprise... for you..." he says, nervously. I wonder if Marcel was afraid of teenage Harry. I step in and Harry's eyes dart to mine.

He gulps his bottle of beer down and looks at me, "what the fuck do you want?" He asks, repeating his earlier question, except, directing it to me.