•twenty seven•

Just thought I'd share Marcel with you guys, because he is cute AF.

In the UK, it's been almost four days of 2015 and I'm already bored...

SORRY FOR ERRORS, AS YOU CAN PROBABLY TELL IM A LAZY SLOB SO.... plus, I write these chapters on my phone and iPad so it could do auto correct at times...

THIS CHAPTER IS SHIT TOO SO ENJOY LOL
-e v e <3
_________________
I wake up to the sound of heavy rain against my window. I check the time. 6:30 am. I sigh loudly. Mondays are the worst. I roll out of bed lazily and look in the mirror. I haven't worn makeup since Friday and I look ill. After going for a quick shower, I dry and straighten my long blonde hair, then put on my makeup. I throw on my school uniform, then put on my black Air Force 1's and look in the mirror.

I look out my window, after opening the curtains and realise that everywhere is white with a thick blanket of snow. I sigh, throwing on my black leather jacket, hugging into it. Everyone in this school wears a skirt that falls to their knee caps, hair in a bun or pleat and dolly shoes, with their top button of their shirt done, tie small and tight, pulled right up, whilst I on the other hand, wear trainers, leather jackets, a short pencil skirt, my top button undone, and my tie is a mess, sometimes I don't even wear it.

I grab ahold of my phone. Two missed calls from Michael. One from Louis and a text saying 'hey, we need to talk' from Zayn. I ignore them all, I know Michael will have more gossip about it, Louis will be angry or want sex and Zayn will fill my head with bullshit, per usual. I exit my room and walk down to English, slowly. I get in and Miss Anderson is just getting started. I thank god she is too busy reading out loud, to lay attention to my arrival. I slide into the free seat next to Marcel.

"Hey," I smile and he nods, greeting me politely. Miss Anderson goes through a thousand stuff I already know, only some parts are new to me. I sigh of relief when the bell goes. I jump up and get out of the class quickly. I walk along the several different corridors and stair wells until I'm at Music. Just as I'm walking in, my phone rings and everyone turns to face me.

I stop in my tracks and check it. It's Zayn. I answer it.

"Nows not the best time, can you phone me in about an hour?" I say, quietly through the speaker as Mr. Styles, and the whole of the class watch me intently.

"Yeah, sure babe, it's uh.. Not that big of a deal, it's just um.."

"Yeah, um.. Tell me later," I laugh, "bye.."

"Oh, right. Shit, sorry, bye, are you in class or something?"

"Yes, while the whole class watch me, so if you don't mind," I say. His laughter is so loud, I have to pull the phone away from my ears, screwing my eyes shut. Everyone laughs, that only makes him laugh louder.

"Goodbye Zayn," I laugh, then my eyes meet Mr. Styles and his jaw clenches slightly. I hang up and slide into the empty seat next to Kev. I notice Niall isn't in the class, which is weird, but good too, because then I can sit with Kevin.

"Good morning Kevin," I grin, remembering him asking me not to call him that.

"Good morning Alexa Davids," he laughs as I do, too. Everyone is grinning, but someone catches my eye. I look over, and Courtney is biting her lip, smirking at me. Um... What? She winks at me and I stare back wide-eyed, before nodding in her direction, smiling calmly. I almost forgot everyone in this school still thinks I'm bisexual. Oops.

"Looks like the girls are chasing after you too," he gestures to Courtney.

"Everyone thinks I'm bi," I laugh.