•ninteen•

It's Friday night, Harry and I lie on top of his bed, I'm lying on my side, propping myself up on my left elbow, resting the side of my face on my hand. Harry seems extra fidgety today, and I don't know what's wrong with him.

"Sex?" He asks and I look at him, worried.

"What's up?" I ask, looking at his nervous state.

"N-nothing," he says, yanking down my short shorts, to reveal my red panties. I take his leopard print leather styled jacket off of him, then begin to undo the buttons to his black button-up.

He stands up, with an open shirt, to reveal his tattoos, scattered across his body, he takes off his jeans and I lift my shirt over my head to reveal my red laced bra. He crawls up to me, his crotch against mine as he rubs it against me, practically dry humping me.

He kisses me softly before sliding my underwear down my legs. He leaves my bra on as he leaves trails of kisses down my belly until he reaches the top of my vagina. His hot breath fans it and I look down at him. His tongue slides along my clit teasingly and I grab his mass of curls, tugging harshly. His tongue, slips inside of me, and I moan.

We've never done this before, it's only ever been just sex. It doesn't take him long to make me release, considering it was so hot and I wasn't prepared. He moves up to me and kisses me, the weird sweet taste foreign to me.

"You taste amazing baby," he smirks, "nice 'n sweet," he chuckles and I kiss him again. He removes his boxers and slowly places his length at my opening, before pushing through. He thrusts into me, moaning every now and again, along with me. I was freezing to start with, but now I am absolutely boiling.

He leaves sloppy kisses all over my neck and face, until he finds my lips. He continues to move in and out of me, in a steady rhythm. When we finally realise, I feel his warmth inside of me.

He pulls out and we both yawn. We both crawl under the quilt after putting our underwear on and I hug into him, even though I am boiling.

"I... Uh... I have something to tell you," he says, "I know we've only known each other like two months or something but..." Harry trails off.

"But what?" I say, eagerly.

"I think I'm in love with you?" He says and I freeze.

"Uh... Of course you're not, you love Amber," I say, covering my blushing face, but Harry sits up and pulls me up to look at him.

"I love you, Alexa." He says, "I really, really do, and I don't care if we haven't known each other long and if it's completely insane... But I do, and I won't pretend that I don't anymore," he says, shaking his head.

"Yeah, okay..." I say looking down.

"What's wrong?" He asks, looking at me as if he regrets what he said.

"Zayn told me he loved me and look what happened," I say, crying weakly.

"No, but I do actually love you, Alexa," Harry says, all seriousness in his features and tone. I just nod.

"Look... I know you went through hell and back with Zayn, but believe me, I'm not like him," he says.

"Oh... But you are, you're cheating on your girlfriend, then telling me you love me, when you say the same thing to her," I say wiping away tears. There's a knock at the door and I grab Harry's dirty jumper, throwing it over my head.

Harry brings the quilt over his body.

"Who is it?" Harry shouts.

"It's mum," Anne shouts.