•fifteen•

THIS IS DEPRESSING SOZ AND COULD YOU LIKE VOTE OR SOMETHING. ALSO, IF YOU LIKE, COMMENT OPINIONS AND ADVICE.

ERRORS TOO.

-

Harry and I are taking a trip further into the countryside. We want to go to this place Harry always went as a child. Somewhere he used to go when everything seemed 'unbearable', whatever that meant. We walk, because it's not actually that far. It's about half a mile.

We get to this small, damp, ugly barn. Harry leads me inside. I feel as if this was really important, giving the fact he walked about a metre in front of me, his long legs taking bigger footsteps, in hope he'll get there faster.

He dusts off an old garden chair, gesturing for me to sit down, which I do. I smile up at him as I look around. It's not as cold as I expected it to be, but it isn't close to 25 degrees either. It has old, unused, wrecked haystacks and is actually quite...

"Cosy..." I say, looking around, Harry grinning at me.

"When I was younger and I got into a fight at school, or got into serious trouble with my dad, I'd just come here, no one ever found me here, the only other person who knew where it was is Marcel, but he never told them I'd be here," he says.

"Mr. Styles fighting, I don't believe it," I say, in a serious tone, but we both chuckle after it.

"Yeah, well... Life didn't get easy until my dad left and I moved to Evensdale Boarding School," he smiles, "I was a bit like you till I was about sixteen, I fought, I got illegal tattoos and I had no respect for myself or anyone else," he says taking a deep breath.

"Oh..." I stand and walk over to him, "do you think I'll change?"
I say, looking into his eyes, to which he looks away guiltily.

"You can, b-but we can't go on if that's going to happen.." Harry says, looking down at his toes. Then up to me.

"Harry.." I say, trailing off.

"No, don't start. It's a good idea. You can focus, you can do well, you can go pursue your dreams... I've been where you are, and it's hard," he sighs.

I stick out my hand, Harry looks down at it, confused, but shakes it.

"Mr. Styles..." I nod, then laugh, "I hope we can be friends," I say, in a mocking tone.

"Of course we can, Ms. Davids..." He says and we laugh. I pull his hand, then pull him into me, hugging him.

"Guess we better get back," he says, looking at his phone.

I notice him text someone with a smirk, but I don't ask who or why. It's not my business, I guess. We walk slowly back, engrossed in conversation. It's great, we talk about music mainly, that was one of Harry's very few ways to escape everything going on, the same as me.

When we get back, we are both in a playful mood, pushing each other with our shoulders, until we get inside and sit down.

"I'm shattered," I yawn and wipe under my eyes.

"Same," Mr. Styles says.

"I might go for a nap," I say, challenging him.

"Same," he repeats himself and I giggle.

"Would you like to nap with me?" I ask, and he laughs.

"That would be highly inappropriate napping with your teacher, don't you think?" He raises an eyebrow.

"I've done highly inappropriate things in my life, napping with a teacher isn't exactly top of that list," I laugh and Harry does too.

I walk up to his room, making sure to sway my hips a little on the way up to get his attention, but when I look back, he is smiling say his phone again.