•three•

I sit on a desk and put my head against the wall. My skirts a bit high, but it'll probably get his attention. He enters the class and notices. He says nothing and sits down.

"So... Harry? Tell me about yourself, and oh my god, I hear you're dating a model? Anyone I'd know? she's a lucky girl! Getting a hot man like yourself," I tease and watch him tense from head to toe.

"How do you know my name? Or anything about me?" He says looking quite scared actually, and confused with a hint of annoyance.

"I'm friends with your little brother.." I smile and he relaxes but is still a bit tense.

"So why'd you quit your band? White Eskimos or some shit like that?" I ask being serious.

"Stop swearing, it doesn't suit you!" He says raising his voice and sitting back in his chair.

"I'll tell you what does though, this short skirt and my top button undone, don't you think?" I say biting my lip. He's battling with himself not to look, but his eyes betray him. He looks for a split second then his eyes drift back up.

"N-no, you should have that skirt pulled down and your top button done," he says and swallows, "and this school do have a tie, you should start wearing it,"

"Yeah, you'd probably like it if I pulled my skirt down, Harry, that's so inappropriate!" I snort, teasing him.

"I n-never meant... Ugh, you're so annoying!" He sighs and looks around the classroom.

"Aw cute! You're actually so adorable when you're angry!" I say and he stands up.

"Come with me!" He says and pulls my arm in the direction of the door, I can't deny the tingly feeling I get.

He marches me to the head masters office and immediately gets given permission to come in. He pushes me in and sits me down on a chair.

"I understand that Alexa is new and not used to the circumstances, but she's constantly flirting, and making sexual jokes towards me, and it's making me very uncomfortable!" He raises his voice a little but eventually calms.

"They aren't jokes, just saying," I smirk, there's a little amusement in the headmasters eyes but it gets washed away.

"Oh, and she arrived fifteen minutes late to my class and said she was 'sleeping'," Harry says scolding me.

"Okay Mr. Styles, if you leave Miss Davids with me, we have to have a little chat, and I promise, she won't be bothering you again, or hopefully not, she'd have to be mad to do that again," Mr. Malone says.

Harry nods looking at me, he looks as if he feels bad for snitching, but I just wink and look at the head master.

"You do know that flirting is highly inappropriate to be doing with a teacher?" He asks and I nod and chuckle on the inside.

"Let me ask you something Alexa... What do you actually want from this school?" Mr. Styles my mind says.

"Nothin' it wasn't my choice to come here..." I shrug not really giving a shit.

"What you put into this comes out much greater.. If you do all the right things, and do really well, you'll get greatness, but if you put in very little, it'll come out ten times worse, believe me," he says with his hands together on the desk.

"Look, I don't really give a fly fuck if you kick me out, to be honest, I want kicked out, because I don't have it in me to do all this year, I a school full of quiet geeks, I want to go home, home where I'm free to do whatever the fuck I want, when I want, and I don't really know what you all want from me, but you ain't getting it, believe me," I say smirking.

"You know what, if you were an ordinary pupil you'd be kicked out for flirting with Mr. Styles, but I like that you have confidence, so much that you'd swear at the head teacher, you've got the confidence, you're just wasting it on the wrong things, I believe that when you leave at the end of the year, you'll be a whole new person, you'll be nice, gentle, caring, we just need to crack you out of the little shell you're hiding under," he smiles.

"Then what the fuck can I do to get kicked out," I say practically begging.

"I don't know, set the school on fire?" He says jokingly.

"Don't tempt me," I roll my eyes. Honestly, I might be brave, but I wouldn't be brave enough or psycho enough to set a school full of children on fire.

"Off you go, and please, for the love of God, behave yourself," he says and I roll my eyes exiting.