•twenty one•

I like that photo of Liam😂😂😍

What's 9 + 10... 21! Lol, just thought I'd say that cos it's chapter 21 lel.

Sorry, I'm not very funny...

Anyways, read on already, instead of reading the shite I put at the start of my chapters... HOPE YOU ENJOY AND VOTE...

-

I get up earlier than usual, in case Dani, Liam, Niall or anyone else for that matter, notice. After showering, drying my hair, doing my makeup and curling the ends of my blonde waves, I put high-wasted jeans on and a white crop top, it's tight-ish on the chest, but a separate bit flows once it gets past my breasts. I then put on frilly socks then white Nike Air Force and make sure I look okay.

After eating breakfast, I brush my teeth, then sit and chat with Anne for a while.

"Yeah, I guess... I don't know, I kind of want to try now, in school..." I shrug. I don't know why. I just feel like it's a good idea, you know? I've kind of had some serious thinking, when my mind isn't focused on Harry.

"That's great. It's not as bad as you think, you know. You might think it's difficult or you might think it's pointless, but it sets you up for life, it's the reason you know mostly everything in that brain of yours, so you should at least try. You are a really smart girl, you just need to prove it..." Anna replies and I nod.

"How, though? I can't help my behaviour, I'm sent out of classes a lot, plus practically no teachers like me, with the exception of Harry, obviously," I smirk and Anne giggles.

"Darling, you're the one doing it, you're the one who is misbehaving. You are your own person, the way you go around things is completely you..." She nods and I look at her confused and she sighs, "you know the whole anger management thing you were telling me about, I believe you don't need it, I believe you need to help yourself, no one else can do it... You're angry with someone, even if you can't quite get to the bottom of it, but as soon as you move past it, you won't feel so... Infuriated, you've built up a wall of anger inside of you and you need to let it go," she says, smiling weakly.

"How do you know all this? " I ask Anne.

"Because Harry-" she replies, but doesn't get to finish

"Hi guys," Harry's voice fills the kitchen where we are seated, startling Anne.

"Hello son, the kettle was boiled a few minutes ago, if you want to make yourself some tea," she smiles and he nods, not looking at me. He turns his back, facing the kettle, grabbing a cup then pouring tea into it. Once he has put milk and sugar into the mug, he stirs it then sits down next to me.

There's a chap at the door, Anne jumps up, then walks out of the kitchen and I hear the front door open, then I can hear Dani's voice. I grab Harry's tea and take a small gulp of it, then press my lips to his before he protests, "see you later," I say then pull away and walk to of the kitchen, before I hear Harry's voice.