8 0 * the battle of malfoy manor and the cup

IT TOOK APPROXIMATELY four point two seconds for a shrill laughter to be heard from somewhere in Malfoy Manor. Regulus led the three Gryffindors out and away from the cells, knowing there would be no way out if they were caught there.

Narcissa was the first person they met up with. "Bella! They're here!" she called, giving them a look. "Expelliarmus!" She missed on purpose, hitting the wall behind Regulus.

It took approximately five seconds from Bellatrix's entrance for the back door to open with three Gryffindors who looked ready to kill. James, Sirius, and Peter grinned at the scene. There were four Death Eaters, including Narcissa, and seven Order members. It should be easy, right? No. Not at all, actually.

Bellatrix screamed out, "TRAITORS!" and fired spells at Sirius and Regulus, seemingly only focusing on them.

Narcissa pushed off Rodolphus, snarling, "You can't kill the Miller girl! The Dark Lord wants her!"

Bonnie grinned because it was going exactly how she thought.

The Death Eaters fought like headless chickens, not knowing who exactly was the strongest to battle. Bellatrix turned, trying to kill Peter. Peter managed a weak shield, sending the spell flying around the room. The door crashed in black smoke as three masked figures entered, making the fighting even.

Bonnie saw how each Death Eater was focusing on her friends, not her. She screamed spells, some nonverbal, but she was only deflected. No one was even glancing her way.

She noticed Regulus and Sirius, both grinning and fighting back to back. Sirius laughed loudly, "C'mon, Bella! You can do better than that!"

He was taunting her. Bonnie saw the spell before it was cast. She ran through spells, pushing Order members and Death Eaters aside to get to the trio. Bellatrix snarled, shouting the jet of green light.

Bonnie tackled Sirius and Regulus to the ground, using her wand to nonverbally deflect the spell.

"YOU BITCH!"

Bonnie turned from her spot on the two Black siblings, seeing Rodolphus Lestrange staring wide-eyed at the ceiling. Bellatrix and Rabastan glared at her with so much hate, she flinched slightly.

"Oh, you've made them angry, sweetheart. We gotta get out of here," Sirius muttered, shouting a shield as he helped Bonnie and Regulus stand.

In the corner of their eye, they saw Gideon and Fabian joining the fight. Gideon yelled, "Start retreating. We've got the prisoners safe!"

Antonin Dolohov glared at Gideon, sending the killing curse at him. Lily fucking Evans pushed him aside, but she did not see the spell moving to hit her from a masked figure. She felt her arm begin bleeding and James calling her name.

"Filthy mudblood," the voice sneered. Lily glanced at her arm with tears.

Gideon shot a shield, seeing Peter about to be hit. Peter was limping something awful. Gideon shook his head at James. "Get Pete. I've got her, Potter." Gideon disappeared with Lily.

"THEY'RE RETREATING. GRAB MILLER!" Bellatrix sneered.

Fabian grabbed Regulus, just barely missing a spell shot at him. They disappeared. Remus sent a powerful protective spell in front of Bonnie when many stunners came from her. Sirius helped James with Peter. Remus grabbed Bonnie's hand and everyone disappeared from the Manor.