4 6 * a failed reconcile and a kidnap of best friends

"I DON'T... NO! I don't want to—Bonnie... Lily, stop it. Marlene, you're supposed to be on my side!" Remus struggled against Marlene, Lily, and Bonnie as they pushed him toward an empty classroom. There was no doubt who would be in there, and Remus wanted nothing to do with him right now. "This isn't fair!" he yelled.

Bonnie rolled her eyes as she backed away from Remus to pull out the map. Seeing Sirius's name with Mary about to turn the hallway, she helped Lily and Marlene give Remus one final push. Remus fell into the classroom, locking eyes with James who was sitting at a desk, hands clasped together and knee bouncing. Remus looked around for the ebony-haired boy, but he didn't see him.

"Watch them," Bonnie instructed Marlene and Lily as she walked outside just to see Mary and Sirius about to walk by. "Sirius! Mary, come see for a second," she said. When Sirius was close enough, they threw him into the classroom, the girls jumping out and locking the door. "We're doing this for your own good!"

Needless to say, it was not the ending the girls hoped for.

Remus yelled at Sirius, Sirius's temper made him yell back, and James didn't say a word.

Now, it was April, and none of the Marauders spoke to each other. Remus was miffed with the girls, but he had to get on with Lily to do Prefect things... and he knew Bonnie needed him for what she was going through. James and Sirius seemed more miserable than ever, Bonnie trying her best to comfort all of the boys while trying to keep her own mind in check.

Dumbledore was gone again, and Bonnie still had yet to tell him about the Chamber. He wouldn't give her a chance to tell him anything. Bonnie was growing restless, knowing there was a Chamber waiting to be opened and a beast to be slain.

Bonnie was alone, no surprise there, walking to lunch. She was just doing more research on Basilisks, and she was drained and defeated learning they were almost impossible to kill.

She was turning a corner sharply when she ran straight into a dark haired woman. Eyes widening at Narcissa Black's worried face as both of their books scattered all over, Bonnie smiled softly. "Sorry about that. Let me help you," she said, knowing Narcissa never gave Bonnie a reason to dislike her. Bonnie grabbed all of her books first before she noticed something right on top of her journal. Narcissa was grabbing her bag, muttering a spell to fix the hole that seemed to rip open at their collision.

It couldn't have been more perfect.

Bonnie grabbed both books instead of just her own, smiling tightly as she shoved them in her bag. Helping Narcissa with her books, she heard Narcissa say, "Thank you, Bonnie."

Bonnie beamed at her before beginning to walk briskly to Dumbledore's office. Saying the password, she let herself into his office but yelled out in anger to see he wasn't there. Bonnie's back began to burn as she held the diary in her hand tightly. Her scar seemed to flar up the angrier she got. Walking over to where Dumbledore kept the ring, she felt her back flare up more.

A squawk scared the absolute shite out of Bonnie.

Turning, she saw Fawkes staring at her patronizing.

"Oh, hello, Fawkes. I don't suppose you'll know when Dumbledore'll be back, do you?" The Phoenix gave her a look. "Right. Brilliant man, the best wizard ever, but I wish he was here! I guess I'll hold onto this," Bonnie said, referring to the diary in her hands. No matter how much her scar burned, she pushed the pain away as she shoved it in her bag. "I need Remus, James, and Lily," she mumbled to herself as she walked to the Great Hall where lunch was almost done.

Sirius seemed to brighten when he saw Bonnie walk in. He was sitting alone, wondering where in the hell his girlfriend was, but he saw her stressed out face and became worried. "What's the matter, sweetheart?" Sirius asked, pushing a plate of food toward her as she sat down.