7 3 * bilius and a night in the city

BONNIE TOOK ONE of the children from Regulus's arms as Arthur laughed from next to them. "Oh, hello, Freddie! Aren't you bloody adorable!"

"How'd you know that one was Fred?" Regulus asked as they walked into the home that had been extended a floor.

"Guessed. Was I right?" Bonnie said with a mischievous grin toward the youngest Black.

Arthur laughed again, moving passes them. "Nope. George has the green socks. Fred wears yellow."

"Noted," Bonnie said, cooing at George who had calmed down immensely. Fred was still screaming. "Hand him over," Bonnie demanded with a smirk.

Now holding both twins (both quietly staring at their godmother), Bonnie was glad when Regulus grabbed Charlie and Bill from running straight into Bonnie. They were so excited, running when they heard her voice, but they did not know she had the babies.

"Where've you been!?" demanded Charlie, stomping his little foot.

Bonnie snorted, watching George play with her dog-charmed necklace in fascination. Fred tried to steal it, causing George to kick him in the face.

"Hogwarts, Charlie!" Bill answered for her. "Are you going back?"

"I'm 'fraid not," Bonnie said with a smirk. "Too old! I graduated already. One and a half more years until you go, Bill!"

Bill puffed his chest out proudly. "I can't wait."

"Where's Percy?"

"Just put him at the table for lunch. Charlie, Bill, your plates are made," Molly said, coming from the kitchen. "Ah, I see you've got the magic touch with the terrible twins, eh?"

"I s'pose," Bonnie said, seeing both boys begin to fall asleep in her arms. "Why's Arthur here?" she asked, watching him go help the other boys.

Molly shrugged. "Some inquiry at the Ministry. Here, let me help put them in their cribs."

Regulus watched with a fond smile on his face at how generous and kind Bonnie truly was. After the twins were in their cribs, sound asleep, Regulus began to tell her about his O.W.L. exams that McGonagall administered in the Burrow's kitchen. They walked toward the other boys, all eating quite loudly. "I mean, she was hovering over my shoulder through each exam. I do think I impressed her with my practical in Defense. She made that face she makes at Sirius, that's a good sign, right?"

"Depends on the face," Bonnie replied with a snort.

Lunch had passed with light conversation. Bonnie enjoyed watching Regulus's interactions with the young boys, the three in a heated conversation about Quidditch as Percy yelled to try and interfere even though he could not really make up full sentences. Bill snorted, nudging Percy's shoulder. "You're going to be a right twit, aren't you," he said, making funny faces that had Percy laughing a bit. Molly hit Bill's shoulder in a reprimanding form.

"Where'd you learn that word?" Molly demanded.

Bill pointed at Charlie while Charlie pointed at Regulus. Regulus's jaw dropped at how quickly he was sold out. Regulus quickly said, "I learned all the bad words from Sirius... blame Sirius!"

Arthur laughed lightly, looking to Bonnie again. "Where is Sirius? I thought he was meant to come with you?"

"Remus's mother died last night," Bonnie said with a frown. "The boys are trying to cheer him up. I'm not sure what they're up to."

Meanwhile, in a random city, the four drunken boys had apparated to a place where it was almost sundown...

"Y'know what I want?" Sirius slurred, allowing Remus to hold him upright as James and Peter were humming the same song. "A tattoo. Let's get a tattoo, Prongs!"