6 6 * to roam new skin and forgiving lily

*mature chappy for you hooligans*
BONNIE AND SIRIUS rushed like children back to Sirius's dorm. Sirius had not informed Bonnie before that he had instructed James, Remus, and Peter to hang out anywhere except their dorm for the night, but when they opened the door and saw it empty, Bonnie sent Sirius a look. He shrugged unapologetically as he pulled Bonnie in close, once again leaving no room between their passionate kiss.

Sirius's hands roamed all over from her hair to her bottom, which he found to be one of his favorite things about her. He squeezed it once, making Bonnie gasp from surprise. Sirius took this moment to shove his tongue into the new territory. Their teeth clashed as both tried to fight for dominance, but Bonnie was slowly giving up when Sirius sent another firm squeeze to her backside.

Pushing Bonnie backward onto Sirius's bed, Sirius left her lips to explore every inch of her skin. He moved from the corner of her lips to her chin to her neck, sucking and nibbling on the skin as he did so. He smirked smugly when he caught the purple bruise already forming after he tugged harshly on one spot for too long. Bonnie moaned loudly before quickly covering her mouth with one hand and using the other to tug on Sirius's hair.

Sirius pulled away at the sound, grinning even more when he caught Bonnie's pout at the lack of connection. He pulled his wand from his pocket, waving it once. "Silencing charm, I don't want you holding back."

Bonnie felt her stomach do summersaults at his words. When Sirius continued to kiss her neck on the Quidditch pitch, Bonnie quickly realized that Sirius had not been with a woman since proclaiming he had an attraction to Bonnie in their fifth year. Subsequently, Bonnie had not had any action quite longer than that since she had only ever been with two men on drunken nights in America. She didn't count Christopher's hands on her body. She didn't count the numerous times that he touched her without consent. Bonnie pushed aside all of her worries and fears, and Bonnie finally, much to Sirius's pleasure, decided she wanted to be a reckless teenage girl for at least one night. She wanted to think of Sirius and Sirius only. She knew he would never hurt her. She had to believe it.

Sirius latched his lips back to hers once before pulling away to tug off his shirt in a swift motion that she found herself biting her lip at. He ran a hand through his hair once before combining their lips once more. While Bonnie took the lead, immediately thrusting her tongue to meet his in electric sparks that Bonnie could only describe as magic, Sirius used his hand to hesitantly move under her shirt. He inched his way to her breast, pausing for a moment as if to make sure Bonnie was okay with it. He was answered when Bonnie used her own hand to lead his up.

Sirius found another thing he loved about Bonnie, and he was not shameful in the slightest. Groaning in her mouth at the new skin he could roam, he pulled back again to look her in the eyes. He was thinking of Christopher as well, and he did not want to scare her or send her back to those thoughts. "Are you sure, sweetheart? I will stop at any moment if you're uncomfortable."

Bonnie saw a completely different Sirius than the one in her old life. She found her heart, once again, bursting at his words. "I trust you, Sirius. I want this. Same goes for you, okay?" she panted.

Sirius felt himself melt at her words. "Okay," he whispered, tugging at her shirt to get the bloody thing off so he could roam her body with his eyes as well as his hands.

The pair quickly undressed. Sirius fumbled a bit with the bra hook, mostly because it had been so long since he had seen one, and Bonnie snorted when she could not get the belt off from his stupidly tight pants. Sirius and Bonnie found themselves laughing, completely comfortable with each other.

When Sirius and Bonnie were only left in their underwear each, Sirius trailed kisses from Bonnie's neck down her stomach. He took his time going through the valley of her breast, stopping to give each the attention they deserved. Bonnie's back arched at the feeling, and Sirius felt himself twitch at the sight of her hair sprawled over his bed and the look of pure pleasure on her face.