7 2 * loss of hope and the infamous weasley twins

BONNIE EYED HER friends in the Potter home. Lily was making dinner that night, so James and Sirius were setting the table. Bonnie would do dishes. They had made a cycle each night to whom would do what, and Bonnie was growing restless.

It was three days since she was separated from her friends on Platform Nine and Three Quarters.

Marlene went to check on her parents, as Mary did the same. Marlene's mother and father were fine, the protective enchantments still in place, and Mary went to wherever her adoptive parents were in hiding. Lily had heard from Marlene that she would be staying with her parents until she found a stable job. Mary was moving in with Fabian, the other twin finally moving from the old Prewett home. Gideon had found a lovely lady by the name of Yasmin Treump. The witch was French, and she took a job at Gringotts. Bonnie was happy for him, truly, but she didn't remember this witch in her past life.

Alice was the same as Mary, moving in with, her now finacé, Frank Longbottom. Bonnie was waiting for that wedding invitation any day now.

Peter was living with his mother, but he came around the Potter home almost every day. James and Sirius tried their best to keep a close eye on him, but they decided that if he were to turn rotten... it wouldn't matter because they refused to tell him anything of importance.

Remus... Remus was someone who Bonnie worried about daily. His last letter confirmed what Bonnie already knew. His mother was set to die anyday now by the looks of her health. Remus said his father already packed his bags to go into hiding, knowing he'd be no match against Death Eaters. Remus continued to find reassurance that he'd be welcomed wherever Bonnie was, and Bonnie always gave it to him. She knew Remus was going to need her now more than ever.

Speaking of Remus being where Bonnie was, Sirius had found a flat that he truly enjoyed. His Uncle Alphard had died in the last term of Hogwarts, and though he was not close to Sirius, Sirius still was mildly upset—especially when he learned he was given his uncle's wealth. His combined with Bonnie's grandfather... they truly did not have to work a day in their lives. Sirius was the same as Bonnie, promising Remus that he would never abandon the wolf. Even if Remus's pride did not like it, they'd keep pushing their money on him until he accepted it and moved on.

With the flat Sirius liked, he had already gotten it approved and paid for a few months in advance. Bonnie and he were set to move in as soon as Remus was ready. Sirius really did not want to leave James alone, even if Evans continued to say she was not going to leave him alone all the time. (James always responded with, "I'm not a child that needs looking after!" His friends always gave him looks.)

It was when James had mentioned to Lily that she should move in that Lily was speechless. She had put every protective enchantment on her parents' home, and she had even detached herself from them as wildly as possible (even if Petunia sent her a wedding invite without any mention of being maid of honor). Lily could not deny being miserable while thinking she would never be right with her sister. James noticed her hesitation and immediately began to blubber about it being a joke, but Lily accepted happily. She looked around the Potter Manor with a smile. They could make a home there.

Regulus was still at the Burrow, and in his many letters, he claimed the twins were the devil's spawn. Bonnie only grinned at the words.

They'd get Regulus to stay at Potter Manor as well. James had enough rooms, and he didn't mind the extra company. Lily wholeheartedly agreed, which was why Bonnie and Sirius were going to visit the Weasleys the following day—to get Regulus and, of course, visit her godsons.

"You're excellent, Lils," James proclaimed, eating with a haste as if he never saw food before. Lily blushed, still not used to living with the bespectacled boy.

Time Turner * Sirius Black✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें