6 1 * the weasley visit and a voice in the shadows

"GO, REMUS." BONNIE pushed the wolf out the door. Her skin began to prickle as if someone was watching her. She turned and saw Christopher had stood. "Apparate!" she whisper-yelled, not trusting herself to control it with Remus. He would get hurt with her thoughts running all over the place.

Remus looked up at the man walking toward them. He wasted no time in grabbing his wand and sending them to the Burrow.

Bonnie hugged Remus as soon as they landed in the grass. "We should've stunned him. Called the Aurors!" Remus growled out when they landed.

Bonnie shook her head. "H-He was taunting me. He would've gotten me again, and he would've hurt you and—"

"Breathe!" Remus coaxed her to calm down. "Bonnie, it's all right. Breathe, Bon." Bonnie took a deep breath. "I'm sending a Patronus to the Prewetts." Remus conjured a wolf Patronus, not surprising Bonnie one bit. Informing his wolf on where to go, he sent another one to their friends, only saying they made it to the Weasleys earlier than expected.

"Molly'll be glad to see us early," Bonnie said with a shake of her head. "I can't wait to see the children."

Molly was over the moon to see the pair early, stating Arthur was at work and the children were being undeniably awful. She walked off toward the kitchen, waddling with her large stomach. Bonnie only grinned when six-year-old Charlie came barrelling down the stairs screaming, "AUNTIE BONNIE!" He jumped into her arms, grinning at her shoulder as Bonnie held him tight. "BILL!" he screamed in Bonnie's ear, even inflicting a flinch from Remus at the sound. Another red-haired boy followed Charlie's footsteps, though he was now eight or nine. He looked at Bonnie with a grin, also jumping to hug her after pushing Charlie on the ground. Charlie glared at his older brother.

"This is Remus Lupin. He's a good friend of mine," Bonnie said, introducing the boys.

Charlie eyed Remus. "Do you like dragons?" he questioned with narrowed eyes.

"I think they're fascinating!" Remus said quickly after an elbow to the ribs from Bonnie. Charlie's eyes widened and he grinned happily.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Bill whispered awfully loud.

"No," Remus and Bonnie both said together, the wolf flushing almost as red at the Weasley's hair. Bonnie laughed. "No. Have you ever met Sirius Black?"

They shook their heads.

"Maybe one day you will," she said, bopping Charlie's nose. The boy's freckled face scrunched up, jumping into Remus's leg.

"Let me show you my drawings!" Charlie said, grabbing Remus's hand and dragging him into the house finally. Bonnie walked in behind Bill, closing the door.

Bill heard a cry from the sitting room. "Percy's always crying," he groaned.

Bonnie snorted, walking over to pick up the baby that sat on the ground. He had heard the commotion by the door and wanted to see. He couldn't walk all the way yet, so he struggled. Percy snuggled into Bonnie's shoulder as Bill started talking about Hogwarts, which he would attend in two years. He moved from topic to topic, but Bonnie listened intently.

"Hi, sweet boy," Bonnie mumbled to Percy's sleepy face. He grinned slightly, showing off a few small teeth. Bill pulled Bonnie to his room, showing off a few of his toys. Everything was fine until a knock was heard on the Burrow's door, Remus shouting that he would get it.

Bonnie walked out with Percy sleeping on her shoulder, Bill holding her other hand. Remus had Charlie on his leg as he opened the door with his wand not far from his hand.

"Sirius?"

Sirius-fucking-Black stood there in jeans and a button-up red shirt. His hair was pulled into a bun, a few pieces in his face. His eyes went from Remus to Bonnie to the children on their bodies with a slight grin.