4 2 * threesome and making it official?

WHEN BONNIE WOKE, she felt a body on either side of her. The one behind her had an arm wrapped around her waist while holding her tightly into their side while the one in the front allowed Bonnie to lay on their chest. Bonnie's eyes widened as her head began to ache. Moaning in pain, she felt both bodies begin to stir.

"Mmm, what time is it?" Sirius's groggy voice interrupted her thoughts, his voice too loud for the morning hangover she felt. He was the body behind her.

The body quite literally under her moaned out in pain as well. "Sirius, be quiet," Remus growled out, hand reaching for his own head but hit Bonnie on the way up.

"Ouch!" Bonnie snapped at the wolf, both bodies on the side of her freezing when they realized who was between them. Bonnie sat up quickly, looking around her room.

She let out a laugh at the sight.

James and Lily were cuddled together near her closet on the floor. Mary and Fabian were next to them, Fabian's head on James's lap as he held Mary on his chest. Gideon and Peter were leaning on each other, both mouths wide open as they snored. Alice and Frank were next to them, Frank lying half on Gideon. Marlene laid happily at the foot of the bed, just inches away from being kicked by Remus, Bonnie, or Sirius—which the latter three were cuddled on her bed.

"What in Godric's name happened last night?" Remus asked, fixing Bonnie's sweater that was falling off of her shoulder to expose more than anyone needed to see. Remus's eyes widened at his sweater on her body. "Oh, Merlin's beard, Bonnie, why are you wearing my sweater?"

Sirius's eyes opened to see his beautiful Bonnie wearing Remus's sweater but Sirius's shorts, and he couldn't help but laugh. "I can't remember a thing after giving Bonnie her necklace."

Remus and Sirius were both shirtless as they looked over at each other and burst out into laughter. What the hell had happened?

Marlene opened one eye with a glare. "Fuck off you two prats! Before I kill you myself!"

"You're just making more noise!" Gideon said with a scoff.

"I swear to Merlin, if I was seventeen, a silencing charm would've already been placed!" Lily's voice broke through. Her eyes opened to see herself snuggled into James's side. "Potter! What the hell!?"

The door suddenly opened revealing Euphemia and Fleamont Potter standing there with the biggest smirks on their faces. "Now, when I said, 'Have a good time, but don't party too hard,' I did mean it, you know?" she said, adding extra volume to her voice.

Bonnie grinned sheepishly at them as Remus tried to find a cover for his chest, never having his scars on display like this before. He accidentally kicked Marlene causing the witch to mutter curse words at him. Sirius quickly found a shirt to hand to Remus.

"Mum!" James moaned, knowing she was being loud on purpose.

Fleamont grinned. "Yes!" he yelled. "Now, it's time to get up and clean the mess you've all left downstairs BEFORE you get any of Euphemia's delicious breakfast she is preparing!" All the children groaned. "Ha! You were right, this is fun, Mia." Euphemia and Fleamont grinned at everyone, now fully awake and trying to open their eyes without flinching in pain. "You have twenty minutes before I come up here with pots and pans!"

The door slammed shut as every Gryffindor seemed to laugh softly to themselves. "Does anyone remember anything?" Bonnie asked, grinning despite the situation.

Mary nodded as Fabian helped her sit up. "After you and Sirius came back in holding hands and kissing every two seconds, we decided to celebrate that as well. We broke out another Firewhiskey, and er... let's just say, it got out of hand fast."