0 2 * new meetings and explaining the impossible

"BONNIE, ARE YOU okay?" Lily yelled out, quickly sitting up straight. They were all laughing at something in Mary's book until they heard Bonnie's ragged breathing. When Bonnie's eyes snapped open, no one was prepared for it. Marlene yelled out in fear while Mary dropped the book she was holding. Lily only clutched her chest as her heartbeat picked up. "Breathe, Bon! It's all right! Madam Pomfrey!"

Bonnie's wide eyes glanced around the Hospital Wing. She felt beads of sweat running down her forehead and arms. She felt her breathing stagger as Lily tried to calm her down. Madam Pomfrey soon rushed over before taking out a needle and putting it straight into Bonnie's arm. Bonnie fell asleep immediately.

When she woke for the second time, it was less dramatic. She sat up quickly, noticing Lily still in the room but she was hunched over the bed sleeping. Marlene and Mary sat next to each other, Marlene leaning on Mary's shoulder while Mary leaned on Marlene's head. They both were asleep as it was now dark. Glancing down at her hands, her nails were bitten up, a bad habit she used to have. She tugged on her hair to see it was its natural brown. She had dyed it darker after the First War. She felt tears spring in her eyes.

It was all real. She went back in time. It wasn't a sick joke because her dead friends were sitting around her bed very much alive. Noticing she was in her Gryffindor sweater with pants, she quickly moved to put her shoes on. Glancing at her friends one more time, she saw her first wand sitting on the bedside table. Bellatrix broke it in a fight during the First War. Remus had grabbed her quickly and Disapparated before she was killed, but she always missed her first wand. Sighing at the reality of the situation, she quickly ran out of the room.

She was walking with her head low, glancing from her wand to her feet that were a size smaller than they were in her past. No, future. Was the past her present now? She was so confused. Growling out a bit in frustration, she hadn't noticed someone walking in front of her until she ran right into the person.

Really, how was she supposed to see the person when said person was under a invisibility cloak, but nevertheless, she fell straight on her bottom. Hearing a male curse, she glanced up and almost pissed her pants at the sight of young James Potter reaching out his hand for her.

"M'sorry, love. I wasn't watching where I was walking. You couldn't have seen me, er... are you okay?" James said after he pulled Bonnie up. She was staring at him as if she'd seen a ghost. It was still sinking in. They were alive.

"Hey, Prongs. You've spooked her with your dashing good looks," Sirius's voice rang out. Bonnie noticed then that Sirius was also under the cloak when he appeared suddenly. He smirked down at her when her eyes met his. "Hey, Miller. Don't you hang out with Evans?"

They weren't friends yet? He called her Miller. Bonnie's eyes widened. She smiled timidly at the pair before she asked, "Er... what year is it?"

The two boys looked at her then at each other before they went completely bonkers with laughter. Bonnie glared at them. They had no idea what the hell she'd been through, and she was not taking their shit. "Sod off, you muppets. I'll see you later," she grumbled out before pushing passed them.

"Wait!" James called out before grabbed her arm. He flinched away from her. "You're ice cold. You all right? Here, Padfoot, give her your jacket."

"Why do I have—OW! Fine!" Sirius slipped off his leather jacket while muttering something about his best friend that made James glare at him. "Well? Take it, Miller. Why're you out so late, anyway?"

"I don't need—"

"Take it."

"Fine," she grumbled when he shoved it in her arms. They watched her as she put it on. Throwing her hands in the air, she said, "Happy?"