Chapter 37

Photo of Brianna's dress

Brianna's POV

It's July 21 which means it's Harry and I' s 4 month anniversary. I can't believe it's been 4 months. We have had our up and downs but it was worth it because I love him and he loves me. Harry told me that he is taking me somewhere and I should dress fancy but not to fancy. That's literally all I know and I had to get that information out of him. I bought Harry a watch and other little things like Polo cologne and stuff. I'm just scared some paparazzi will take photos of us and Harry will get in trouble.

I toke a shower. I bought a white dress that had black buttons going down the side. I curled my hair so it was in loose curls. I put on eyeliner, red lipstick, blush, and a glittery light colored eye shadow. He told me to pack shoes and extra clothes so, I don't even know.

Harry's POV

I woke up late today because I was planning for this until like 3am. But it was worth it. I am wearing a white button up and my black skinny jeans. I checked the trunk of the suburban to make sure everything was in place. I shut the truck on my way to pick up the love of my life.

I arrived knocking on the door. A grinning Kristy opened the door.

"Someone's extra dressed up aren't they." Kristy rose an eyebrow giggling.

"Have you been drinking." I asked stunned at how girly and bubbly she was acting.

"No just excited." She giggled more. I chuckled at her. I saw Bri walk slowly toward me. God she's so beautiful. She looked so beautiful trying to find something. I watched her and her hair falling over her face. She was wearing a white dress that hugged her curves and looked so good on her tan smooth skin. Her hair was curled, open with no fancy braid going back and I loved it. Her dark hazel eyes shined as she smiled at me. Her smile making all the hard work be worth it. And I, just, ugh I love her. Kristy left as Bri walked near me.

"You look beautiful." I grinned at her. She blushed.

"Thank you. I like your button up." She smiled. Looking up at me and as she stepped out of the apartment. I leaned down kissing her cupids bow and afterwards kissing either sides of her mouth. I finally kissed her soft smooth lips. The kiss felled with love and passion. She unconnected our lips grinning at me.

"Your cute." She spoke smiling.

"Your perfect." I spoke looking into her dark hazel eyes. She giggled. She held my hand the cute way she does and we walked down the stairs.

"Can I put this in the trunk?" She asked with a bag in her hand. Crap no she can't.

"No no just um, uh, put it in the back." I spoke. She gave me a weird look before nodding and giggling.

"Okay." She spoke. I opened the door for her and jogged to the other side.

"Can I put on music?" She spoke grinning ear to ear.

"What are you gonna put on?" I asked.

"You." She grinned which was the most cutest thing in the world. Her eyes wrinkled at the corners making it even more cute. I rolled my eyes.

"Please." She made a puppy dog face, her lips formed in a pout. I leaned forward kissing her pout away.

"Knock yourself out." And of course the first song she put on was Act My Age. I started driving and she was singing to the silly song into it. After that she put on Stockholm Syndrome. She knew all the lyrics and my heart swelled as I saw her singing her heart out. And every time the lyrics "OH!" would come, we both would yell and burst into laughter afterwards. She would move her head to the drums which made me smile at how much I love her and her cute personality. She then played Up All Night, Best Song ever, Loved You First, I Would, Summer Love, No Control, Tell Me a Lie, Everything About You, Through the Dark, Happily, Right Now, and every other song. What surprised me is that she knew all the lyrics.

"Harry where are we going it's been like 30 mins?" She spoke as I held her hand, having the other hand on the steering wheel.

"Babe it's a surprise." I spoke smiling and kissing her hand.

"But I wanna know." She spoke.

"We will be there in about 20mins." I spoke. We were going somewhere private, somewhere that there aren't going to me paps, somewhere that I can just be with her. We finally arrived and I told Brianna to shut her eyes. I reversed the car so trunk was facing everything.

"You better not peek." I spoke.

"I'm not." She replied. I jogged to the trunk opening it making sure everything was in place. Then I jogged over to her side. I opened the door and toke both of her hands in mine walking her to the perfect spot.

"You better not drop me off a cliff." She spoke and I thought she was peeking.

"Are you peeking?" I asked.

"Babe I'm not." She replied smiling. I stood her in the perfect spot and went behind her covering her eyes. I whispered in her ear.

"You can look." I spoke in her ear I saw her shiver. Making me smirk. I removed my hands. She gasped.

. . . . .

Where did Harry take her? And guys I feel so bad that I actually published chapter 36 it was terrible I'm sorry. And there are like only 4 more chapters left guys!!! AHHH!!! ~narrylover