Chapter 31

Brianna's POV

I knock on the door. After a few seconds someone opens the door. It was Zayn.

"Brianna." He grinned at me giving me a big hug. I hugged back in surprise.

"Hi Zayn." I smiled.

"Come in you look beautiful." He smiled making my face heat up.

"Thanks. You..... are in sweat pants." I giggled I couldn't really compliment him since he was wearing sweats.

"That's a nice pair of sweat pants?" I said tilting my head. He chuckled.

"Thanks I get that a lot." He grinned. I seriously love Zayn he is so sweet and chill. He is like the best guy to be around next to Niall, Liam, and Louis. Niall's smile is contagious, Liam is the sweetest human being alive, and Louis is so much fun and he is hilarious. I saw Zayn look up and nod before he waved by and went to his room down stairs.

"Hey." I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and it was Harry. He had his hands in his pockets. His hair was messily set back. His green eyes were dark yet they glistened. I missed his green eyes so much.

"Hi." I replied.

"Come up." Harry gestured. I walked in front of him and went into his room.

"You remembered me." I said looking down my voice barley audible

"Love, I never forgot you." He whispered stepping towards me and lifted my chin up making me look at him. He looked into my eyes before pecking my lips with a soft slow kiss Harry not wanting to unconnect them and the same with me.

"But you did." I said my voice still very low. My eyes burned before a few tears rolled down my cheeks. Harry held my face in hands. Regret and guilt in his eyes. I could tell he felt bad.

"Please don't cry. I'm an idiot for not texting you and calling you. Please don't cry I might start crying. I already feel bad." I couldn't help it. I wrapped my arms around his torso and he wrapped his arms tightly.

Harry POV

I missed her so much. She's in my arms finally but she's crying... because of me. I rubbed my hand on her back. I put my chin on her shoulder and spoke in her ear softly.

"I'm sorry." I said hugging her tightly. She wrapped her arms around my neck my arms around her waist lifting her slightly.

"I'm so sorry." I said again because I could here her soft cries.

"I'm so sorry Bri I really am." I said dragging out the so. "I'm such an idiot please give me a chance. I love you." She nodded.

"I love you too." She said as a whisper pulling back and wiping her tears. I kissed her forehead. Hugging her again.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked getting in the converters Bri following behind.

"Yeah."

"Disney?" I grinned. She smiled which made my heart swell.

"Yup." She popped the p. She snuggled into me as we watched Tangled. I gladly wrapped my arms around her. Kissing her temple.

"Harry stop I'm watching." She slightly pushed me off as I kissed her shoulder. Just to annoy her even further I kissed behind her ear.

"Harry." Her voice high pitched. I smirked. She elbowed me, making me groan. I kissed her neck.

"Stop." She said moving away. I scooted closer and kissed her arm. I grinned enjoying this. She's just so cute.

"I'm serious. I will kick you out of the window of your own room." She playfully glared at me. I grinned at her.

"Okay okay." I said pulling her back to my chest and kissing her hair.

"Your so cute." Before we knew it, it was eleven and we had watched Tarzan, Arial, Beauty and Beast, and other cartoon movies that Brianna was so into. We also ate so much junk food, icecream, Doritos, cookies, cake- which I didn't even now we had. I watched her more then I watched the movie because she looked so cute. Her impressions were adorable. She would mock me for staring at her but I would just hug her.

"Babe."

"Mmhhmm." She said looking up at me. I pecked her lips.

"It's 11:26." I said. Her eye almost popped out of her head.

"Really. Your lying."

"I swear." I showed her my phone. "Just stay." I said before she could open her mouth.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yeah I'll give you clothes." I said.

"Okay." I got up and gave her my white v-neck shirt and my boxer brief shorts. She gave me a look and I innocently smiled at her. She giggled before going to the bathroom to change. She came out with a messy updo and got in bed so ours faces were facing each other. I pulled her close to me. I put the lose piece of hair behind her hair. I kissed her lips slowly and softly. She turned around and giggled. I pouted.

"Not fair."

"Another day." She replied.

. . . . . .

Guys didn't this chapter make your heart swell it did mine. I was like so emotional when I was writing it. So weird I know but o was like AWW Harry!! And did you guys watch the special. ALMOST NAKED NIALL OMFG I couldn't lmao.

GUYS!!!!! I published another story it's called 'I Don't Like BadBoys' Its about Niell Oh I love him so much. But Yeah go check it out. If I can't handle two books at a time I might unpublished it but ya now. LOVE YOU LITTLE SMELLY BUTTS GOODBYE ~ narrylover