Chapter 30

Brianna'sPOV

It's the first week of summer and Harry and I have kind of drifted away from each other; not on purpose he just has to hang out with Bella more then he can with me. It breaks my heart because I really do love him a lot. But it's just what has happened. I can't go out in public with him at all.

The magazine's don't have Harry and I on them they have Harry and Bella. Niall and Kristy are great. It makes me happy to see them together since I'm just kind of in the middle of everything. I have been sad for a few days because I really do miss Harry. But I have been hanging out with Connor. He constantly is making me smile. He knows that something is wrong but he won't push me to tell him anything-I haven't told him about management.

Harry's POV

Summer is finally here. I have been hanging out with Bella a lloooottt. I mean it's not as awkward anymore. I mean she is funny, beautiful, and sweet, so that's kind of a plus. The boys and I have had concerts and interviews to do. But I think that's really it. (note that he did not even say Brianna's name:( so rude)

Brianna'sPOV

"Umm do you want any?" Connor asked if I wanted any icecream as we sat at his apartment. I looked up at him from the sofa and gave him a small nod followed by and small sad smile.

"Are you sure." He narrowed is eyes at me playfully. "If you say no to icecream I know it's serious." He smiled his dark green blue eyes twinkling reminding me sort of Harry's even tho I have seen him in forever. I shook my head getting him out of my mind. Connor sat right next to me.

"You can tell me." He said gently his eyes full of hope. I sighed.

"A few months ago Harry, Bella, Liam, and I signed a contract." I inhaled deeply trying not to shed a tear. "And the contract-management said that Harry had to date Bella. And they made me and Liam sign a contract saying that we can't interfere." I turned my body so I was facing him. I hugged him.

"And slowly he started hanging out with Bella more and more. And I saw him less and less. I saw him in college but that's even over so I haven't seen him in like a week or two. And even if I saw him I wouldn't get kiss, I wouldn't get to hold his hand." I didn't realize when a tear slipped down my cheek I whipped it off. "And I just really miss him." I said frowning in Connor's shoulder. I pulled back and Connor had a sympathetic frown on his face feeling bad for me. "I feel like he forgot about me."

Zayn' s POV

I have noticed that Harry has stopped hanging out with Brianna. And I feel really bad Because I feel like the dipshit forgot about his real girlfriend.

"Harry, how's Brianna." I asked casually as he grabbed a banana from the kitchen. He looked up at me with slight horror. He shrugged.

"I don't really know I haven't talked to her in a while." He said I nodded.

"How's Bella?" I asked.

"She's great." He smiled. See that makes me sad. Because I know that Brianna loves him and I knew that Harry loved her. I don't even know anymore. I nodded at his response, not knowing what to say.

"Do you know who Bella is dating?" I said trying to get a point across that he needs to spend time with Bri. Harry gave me a confused look.

"M-- Liam." He was about to say him. I looked at him with shock.

"Bella is taken, mate." I told him.

"I know."

"And your taken as well, mate." I said. He looked at me with confusion before nodding. I stood up tapping his shoulder before speaking.

"You need spend more time with Brianna."

Harry's POV

I just realized that I haven't even thought about Brianna. And oh my god I feel bad. I can't even remember the last time I said I love you to her or held her little soft hands in mine or kissed her soft, pink, big pouty lips. Crap I feel bad. I can't believe I started thinking about Bella. No just no. I grabbed my phone and texted Brianna.

'Bri wanna hang out tomorrow' She read my text but didn't reply until a few mins.

'I was going to hang out with Connor' That broke me to. Ugh I forgot about her so she went to Connor.

'Please'

'I don't want to cancel on Connor' I sighed feeling really bad.

'I know your probably angry at me. I'm an idiot and I know but plz give me another chance' I would die if she didn't.

'I don't know'

'plz :('

'what time.' Relief went through me.

'and where since we can't go out' Her text broke my heart because I can tell that she is sad. And it's all my fault.

'my place 6 ;)' I typed trying to make her smile even tho i couldn't see her.

'kay' Well that didnt help.

. . . . . . . . .

I'm actually very anxious. Know thinking about her I miss seeing her sparkling hazel Brown eyes, I miss the feel of her pink lips on mine, I miss her arms wrapping around my neck, I miss her. I know I probably sound like a douche because Zayn had to remind me of her. But I really do miss her.

Brianna's POV

So apparently Harry wants to hang with me today. He finely remembers me. And to be totally honest I'm actually really happy. I put on these light washed high waisted booty shorts that had a design on them. And I paired it with a crop tank that said 'boys in books are just better'. I made braids from both sides of my head going back. My hair feel quite curly today so I just left it like that. I put on my red lip tint. And put some bracelets on my wrists.

"Where you going." Kristy asked raising an eyebrow.

"Harry's." I gave her a small smile.

"Haven't heard that name in a while. So he finally remembers you." I nodded.

"Make sure you show him what he has been missing." She winked at me, making me smile.

"Do I look good enough." I asked gesturing to my outfit.

"Way more then enough especially those shorts. You go girl." She chuckled me joining in.

. . . . .

Chapter 30 done. I Love ALL OF YOUR FACES!!!!! Thanks for more then 1.1k
MERRRYY CHRISTMAS ~ narrylover