Chapter 17

Brianna'sPOV

"Oh, this is my favorite song." I smile at Harry. My mom really likes Harry, thank god and I think my dad is fine with him. And Ryan, well he takes time.

"Yeah I like this song too. Shall we?" Harry grinned understanding that I wanted to dance.

"We shall." I smiled back. I think this song is like a tango or something but it's really good. I started dancing and surprisingly Harry new the dance to this song. (this dance is the Valentine Tango from Another Cinderella Story but this time she finished the dance and didn't mess up) Everyone was gathered around us just clapping. Bella and Kristy were smiling at me. When we finished our faces were so close to each other's.

"I didn't know you could dance." Harry said looking into my eyes.

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me." I smirked. I got out of his hold and said thank you to everyone for clapping. And after a second everyone was scattered around again.
Bella' s POV

Liam and I were dancing with the crowd. Liam keeps on telling jokes or just randomly complementing me. I mean he is really way to sweet. Niall and Kristy are in the corner just laughing and talking to each other and obviously eating. We all said hi to Brianna's parents and brother. And Brianna's brother got even more buff and kinda hotter but Liam. No offense to Ryan but he is no way near how sweet, funny, charming and hot Liam is. Just stating the truth.

Niall's POV

I really enjoy Kristy. Her personality is such a surprise. She looks innocent but she will like beat the shit out of you. And she has some awesome come backs. You guys know how Louis is the Sass Master, I feel like Kristy is a little more sassier if it's even possible to be sassier then Louis.

Brianna'sPOV

Everyone left. Harry, Liam, Bella, and I helped mom, dad, and Ryan clean the hall, just because.

"By the way I like your bow tie." Smile pushing in the chairs.

"And I like your butt." My cheeks started to heat up. Harry smirked whispering so only I could hear him but I think Liam heard him. I hit his arm. I hear Liam laughing and looking at us.

"I thought you were going to wear a navy blue shirt?" I said changing the subject.

"I changed my mind." He simply replied. We finished cleaning the hall and left. Harry called a cab that could drop my mom, dad, and Ryan as well as Liam, Bella, Harry, and I. Harry paid, even though my dad was going Harry insisted. The car ride wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. We said bye to my mom, dad, and Ryan and dropped them at their hotel. Harry, Liam, Bella, and I are going to my place since their car was at our place. Kristy and Niall left early because they were bored and tired. The cab came to a stop. We got out. We opened the door and went in. I checked in Kristy's room to see if she was their and she was, Niall wasn't so I bet he went to his place.

"Guys I will be right back I'm going to change." I said. Bella had already changed into sweat pants and a shirt. I went in my room. The first thing I did was put my long hair in to a loose ponytail. Then I take out some shorts and a random tank top. I put it on and head to the living room.

"Love, do you mind if I stay here a little longer?" Harry said with a smile.

"Yeah you can stay."

"Well guys I'm going to go." Liam said kissing Bella.

"Oh okay." Bella said giving a small smile to him.

"Liam can you drop off a shirt and some trousers for me?" Harry asked.