Chapter Seven

Brianna'sPOV

My alarm went off at 5:30 because I want to go on a run. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I go back in my room and take out nike shorts, a sports bra, and a sweater. I had my zipper half way open so the tiniest bit I my stomach was showing. I tie my hair in a high pony tail. I wear my running sneakers grab a water bottle and my headphones. And head out the door. I run past Harry's pent house and see him coming to.

"Hey Brianna!" He said. He was shirtless and had his shorts dangerously low. I think I was staring for awhile because his smile turned into a smirk. He had a butterfly near his abbs. And a couple more on his arms and shoulders.

"Hi!" I said finally breaking my stare. I was jumping around because I couldn't stop running like that.

"Are you going for a run." Harry asked

"I am." I said smiling.

"Do mind if I join you."

"Nope at all."

"How many miles are you going for?" Harry asked.

"Three."

"Okay." Harry came running toward me. We both were running side by side. Harry was on the side of the road and I was on the opposite. Every now and then he would run into me and shove me, but I shoved him too. I accidentally shoved him to hard and he almost got ran over by a car. I couldn't stop laughing. I loved his flirty and fun mood. It just made my feelings for him grow. We reached the smoothie place.

"I usually stop here grab a smoothie and go back to my apartment." I said catching a breathe.

"Okay but I'm paying for you!" Harry said running to the shop. Like where the hell does this man get all this energy. I am soo tried and he is running just to pay for me.

"Nooooo your not!!!" I said trying to speed my way to him.

"To late." Harry smirked.

"I can't win with you, can I?" I asked

"Nope, only if your lucky. Very lucky!"

"Well I'm not lucky at all." I said chuckling. I ordered my Strawberry Banana smoothie. This smoothie place has the smoothies fresh, they make right in front of you.

"What did you order." I asked Harry.

"Same thing as you." Harry said. When we finished our smoothies we ran to Harry's house. He hugged me goodbye, it was kind of weird because we were sweaty. But when we hugged it felt so natural like we were supposed to hug. And when I kissed him on the cheek yesterday it was like tingly. I hope he felt it too. Or I might be just going coo coo.

I opened the door of the apartment and went in the shower. I got out and headed in my room. I toke out a purple half sleeve lace crop top that came right above the belly button. I also toke out some white high waisted shorts that had shreds on them. And they came bellow my belly button. I put on some eyeliner, lip stick, mascara, and some blush. I left my hair natural and just twisted it back. I put my black and white converse on, grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

. . . .

Today I had art after English. In English Harry sat next to me. He was acting all fun and flirty. He wanted me to help him study again. Kristy and Bella kept teasing me about me liking Harry. I walked into the class and grabbed a small bag which had all the supplies in it and headed in the back of the room. So no one can bother me. I joined art in the first place so I can take all my emotions out and relieve stress also because I think it's fun. And plus I think I'm pretty good. I sat in the chair and started to set everything out. That's when I noticed someone was coming and sitting next to me.