Chapter 25

Brianna's POV

When we walked into the store I literally got a heart attack. The dresses were blinding me from all the glitter. These dresses looked like wedding gowns.

"Come on ladies, you aren't getting married." She chuckled all of us joined in following her.

"You guys have to try to go for something simple so you guys don't out shine the boys Because all they are wearing are jeans and like a coat." She smiled. We all nodded. We walked to see such nice dresses. They were so pretty and simple my eye went to a purple dress.

"I bet you guys are already looking at your dresses." Lou smirked.

"But you guys will have to match with the guys." She said looking up then looking at her phone before she looked up. "Brianna can you go for a black or silver type dress? Only if you want to. And Bella can you go for maybe a nude color. It would look nice on your tan tone. And Kristy I am guessing you are the type that doesn't like to dress up?"

"It's not that I don't..like it. I'm just not exactly girly." Kristy answered.

"Can you maybe go a little girly for Niall and the Teen Choice Awards?" Lou asked.

"It depends how girly you want me to go." Kristy answered. We started looking around I found this grey dress that I liked, I showed it to Lou and she shook her head no and said that I could find something better.

"How about this?" Lou said looking at me with a smirk. I looked at the dress. It was black, tight, and a little higher then middle thigh. From the shoulders down it had like glitter in a pattern, it was so pretty.

"Oh my god that's so pretty." I squealed walking towards her.

"Go try it on." She pushed me towards the changing room.

"One down, two more to go."

"Bella found anything?" That's all I heard before I walked away trying to find a changing room in this huge boutique. I changed into the dress and I love it. It had full black sleeves. Most of this dress was black just from the should and a little below there was a silver design. I really like this dress. I have never worn any dress like this. I walked out and Lou looked at me with a gape.

"Brianna! Oh my god you look stunning." She smiled in awe.

"Thanks I thought you were about to say I looked bad." I said. Lou chuckled shaking her head no. I heard someone next to me come out it was Bella. He dress was so beautiful. It was a light nude tone and had silver stoned design. Her dress had short sleeves and was short as mine. I looked at Bella and she looked at me, both of us with our mouths open.

"You look so good." I gaped. "You look better." She grinned posing. I heard Kristy chuckle.

"You both look amazing." (pun intended). Kristy grinned.

"We don't have all day. Kristy your left c'mon!" Lou said walking. Bella and I changed and went to look for a dress for Kristy.

"This one?" I said showing her a dress.

"No Bri you should know that I wouldn't wear that ever." She said. I shrugged. Lou came out of now where with the biggest smirk. She flipped her hanger which had the most beautiful dress. It reminded me of Kristy but a little more girly. It was a dark dark blue almost black dress that was strapless and was just above the knee. Bella also loved it. Kristy was just fine with the dress.

"Kristy you'd be stupid not to wear this!" I said.

"Dude it's a little too girly." Kristy shrugged Lou rolled her eyes as Bella and I did to.