Chapter Ten

Harry's POV

I reached Brianna's apartment. I park my car and get out. To be totally honest I'm really nervous. I have never been this nervous, even when I do concerts for 30,000 fans or more. I've never been this nervous. I walk up the drive way and ring the doorbell. She opened the door looking back before she turned around. She looked so beautiful. I was slightly stunned at how beautiful she looked. And she looked slightly taller. I travelled my eyes down her legs and saw that she is wearing some sort of heels. Her legs looked so good in heels.

"Harry?" She said snapping me out of my stare.

"Hey Bri you look... wow..... beautiful." I smiled. She started to blush.

"You don't look bad yourself." She smiled.

Brianna's POV

I opened the door but was looking at Bella and Kristy. I turned around to Harry. He was grinning and staring at me. He looked so hot. His hair was in a messy curly qiuff. He was wearing a black button up and his usual black skinny jeans. And is still staring at me which made me smile.

"Harry?" I smirked.

"Hey Bri you look... wow..... beautiful." He said. My cheeks started to heat up.

"You don't look bad yourself." I smiled. In return he grinned. Harry reached out his hand for me. I grabbed it and stepped out of the apartment. I turned around to see Bella giving me a thumbs up and Kristy grinning at me. Harry being a gentlemen helped me walk down the stairs. I let go of his hand. He opened the car door for me, I jumped in and he closed the door. Harry and I talked for the car ride. He parked in front of a really fancy restaurant. This restaurant is probably so expensive. Harry walked me over to the entrance. He put his hand on the small of my back. But I didn't fight it.

We walked to our table. Harry had made reservations and everything. I sat down in my seat and Harry followed.

"You know you didn't need pick such a fancy place." I said look at the menu.

"But I wanted to." Harry was also looking at the menu. We both ordered the same thing. Harry had been to this place before but I was clueless. So he ordered me the stake. And I have to say it was really good. I toke out my wallet to pay. But Harry had already paid for me. I got sort of angry at him because this place was probably a fortune. But I couldn't stay mad for long at how sweet he is. Right now it's 7:00 and we are in the car driving to the next place.

"So the place we are going to isn't fancy?" I asked looking at him. But he was looking at the road.

"Yeah you might thinks is cheesy but I thought it would be fun." He smiled.

"Can I now what cheesy place we are going to?" I grinned.

"Nope." He shortly replied. I didn't ask again because to be honest I love surprises I love not now in what to expect and the feeling that goes with it.

"Should I change my shoes?" I asked putting my bag on my lap.

"Yeah that would be great. You bought extra shoes?" Harry asked. I smiled.

"Yup I'm always prepared." I answered. I changed my shoes and put the heals next to the car seat.

"Good because I was going to change my shirt." Harry said. My cheeks heated up as I remembered Harry shirtless when we went on the run.

"Oh that's good." I gulped. Harry and I stopped at the red light. Harry toke his shirt off. I snapped my head to look at the road because I knew exactly what he was trying to do. And he has already caught me looking at him. Or what he says 'checking him out' but I always deny.